20 Sep 11 1:47 am
I have visited your site and I see that it is not yet nearing completion and certainly going to have more work to do on your site
1.First of all, try to have a good-looking header for your site that will show everybody what your site is about. Header is one of the most important parts of the website. This is what the visitor will see first so that this will need to be appealing to the eye of the visitors.
2. Font is too large, make it smaller. Make the fonts accessible. Small fonts may be attractive to young readers and large fonts to old readers but you must appeal a global readers consisting young and old both. Use large fonts for headlines and medium fonts for content so that everyone can easily read the website.
3. Content is very important. The only reason anyone ever goes to any website is because of the content. Rather than trying to write all of the content yourself, hire someone. It will be worth it. But that's only my suggestion.
4. Add more pages for your website so you can add more content. And try to have widgets to your website to make it more organize.
5. Add more images that are all relevant to the niche. And also, you will have to work on off-page SEO. Build backlinks to your site via forum posting, blogging, blog commenting, etc.
6. Don't forget the footer. It is a great place to point your visitors to important areas of your site. The footer of your website should be considered an integral part of any complete design, and you should implement layout and content to match, and often enhance, your website.
7. There are many ways to generate low cost website traffic without having to spend what you don’t have or can’t afford. Like joining online communities and forums, making newsletters, writing and submitting articles.
8. And finally, What Platform are you using? I suggest you to use wordpress CMS(content management system) Platform to make it easier for you to customize your site.
Goodluck on your site.