Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

seeking assistance

mikej3070
Trust:

seeking assistance

Hi all affiliates!
As a newbie to internet marketing, I struggled and got one, first website, that I suspect deserves a lot of professional hand to make it attract enough traffic. May all of you, affiliates, visit micky-elorm-junior.net and then help by way of advice.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Congratulations on your new site, MikeJ3070! :)

I would suggest adding more pages to your site with content targeted to your buyers. Having at least 20 pages of 500 words is what we recommend. Search engines love lots of high quality content so that would help you rank well and get more traffic.

You also need to look at your on-page SEO Factors. You could use the plugin called Platinum SEO to optimize your pages. Please watch the following SEO lessons:

On-Page SEO factors: What Works, and What Doesn't
Top 6 On-Page SEO Factors

It would also be good to create redirects to hide your affiliate links. Redirects will increase your increase your click-through rate. Please go to this page for lessons on how to hide your affiliate links with redirects
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi Mike,

I have visited your site and I see that it is not yet nearing completion and certainly going to have more work to do on your site

1.First of all, try to have a good-looking header for your site that will show everybody what your site is about. Header is one of the most important parts of the website. This is what the visitor will see first so that this will need to be appealing to the eye of the visitors.

2. Font is too large, make it smaller. Make the fonts accessible. Small fonts may be attractive to young readers and large fonts to old readers but you must appeal a global readers consisting young and old both. Use large fonts for headlines and medium fonts for content so that everyone can easily read the website.

3. Content is very important. The only reason anyone ever goes to any website is because of the content. Rather than trying to write all of the content yourself, hire someone. It will be worth it. But that's only my suggestion.

4. Add more pages for your website so you can add more content. And try to have widgets to your website to make it more organize.

5. Add more images that are all relevant to the niche. And also, you will have to work on off-page SEO. Build backlinks to your site via forum posting, blogging, blog commenting, etc.

6. Don't forget the footer. It is a great place to point your visitors to important areas of your site. The footer of your website should be considered an integral part of any complete design, and you should implement layout and content to match, and often enhance, your website.

7. There are many ways to generate low cost website traffic without having to spend what you don’t have or can’t afford. Like joining online communities and forums, making newsletters, writing and submitting articles.

8. And finally, What Platform are you using? I suggest you to use wordpress CMS(content management system) Platform to make it easier for you to customize your site.

Goodluck on your site.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Not too bad for a first attempt, but kind of takes me back about 12 years ago when a website was just text on a page with some links to send you somewhere else. Now, you need design, and formatting for your site. I agree with thel.online.ph, use Wordpress to easily be able to manage your content. Its free and easy to set up, with loads of options to customize your website without having to know a lot of coding.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

mikej3070
Trust:
Hi all!
Having difficulty with promoting through the website as a newbie affiliate, I hope to begin my promotion through email listing. Though that looks a bit simpler, I still deem it a module that deserves utmost attention. Anything short of that may keep me time-marking.
I watched the video on that lesson, but didn't get the actions properly. I mean, how to insert the vendor link and the unsubscribe link which are generally displayed on email listings.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
You can just insert the affiliate link in the email series just as you would on your website, or you might consider using a redirect to make it look a little bit prettier (especially those encrypted CB links...).

And if you use a service like AWeber for delivering email, they will automatically provide the unsubscribe link on the emails.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

This topic was started on Sep 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.