Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Sara Young's Webinar

paulie69
Trust:

Sara Young's Webinar

Hello all,

I got half way throught what looked like a great webinar with the usual fantastic content but got I disconnected suddenly so I missed the rest.

Are there any plans to post a replay link of Sara's webinar?

Also, has anyone used her system successfully? It's interesting to note Mark's stance on promoting physical products - he never liked it apparently - which is the opposite view of Sara's.

Thanks!
Paul.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Paul,

The webinar replay was just uploaded and you can view it here. Due to the time difference I was not able to view it myself and so will be watching the webinar before responding more on this thread. :)

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

nm629593
Trust:
The webinar was fantastic!! I'm a newbie, just getting started and what she had to offer regarding selling physical products was really eye opening. It also gave me insight into the mindset of people who go to the internet to "buy" , not to just look up information and how to focus in on "buying" mindset keywords. The webinar also gave me a whole new idea stream of what to do after I set up my first website using Clickbank products. I got off the webinar at 10:30 EST just because I was sleepy and could not afford right now to join her program that is exclusive to only 75 people.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
We're glad you enjoyed the webinar :)

You could follow Affiloblueprint even if you're promoting physical products. The same principles apply to both type of products. Mark just recommended digital products since they are usually easier to start with and give higher commissions. :)

The difference is that you need to be more specific in describing the products as those would be things that people would actually touch/hold. You would also need to discuss shipping in your promotion articles.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

nm629593
Trust:
michellerana wrote:We're glad you enjoyed the webinar :)

You could follow Affiloblueprint even if you're promoting physical products. The same principles apply to both type of products. Mark just recommended digital products since they are usually easier to start with and give higher commissions. :)

The difference is that you need to be more specific in describing the products as those would be things that people would actually touch/hold. You would also need to discuss shipping in your promotion articles.

All the best!

Thanks Michelle for your insight. Digital products definitely give you more bang for your buck. It's also good to know that you can make a huge profit from physical products. I definitely will be starting with Clickbank and of course sticking with Affiloblueprint.

This topic was started on Jan 11, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.