Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Rise Of The Robots

gemini3rdeye
Trust:

Rise Of The Robots

Is it just me or does anyone else not really get the whole autoblogging thing? Am I missing something and if so, what?

It seems to be a struggle in my mind to understand this whole autoblog game, Yes, Im sure people are making a quick buck out of setting up automated blogs, but does this not kill the whole internet and the true purpose of the internet?

I am aware that some marketers have figured out ways to automate their blogs and using CRON jobs in order to drip feed their content, but on the other hand of things, I have seen some hardcore copy theft going on. The Black hatters seem to think its OK as they are only scraping content, but in my eyes, I think its truly wrong and destroying the net.

Not only is it border line legal, but where is the creativity in doing it? Are these just lost souls who have been sold a dream? Or are they greedy ignorant people not realising the damage they are doing to the net and their own careers? What am I missing here? Is it possible to tweak these plugins to create an ethical site where content is unique and makes sense?

Someone please enlighten me.

Thanks
The mind is everything

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Is it possible to tweak these plugins to create an ethical site where content is unique and makes sense?

I don't think this is possible, otherwise, what do we need auto-blogging plugins for?

Autoblogs work for some. It could certainly earn you a quick buck. But there is no permanence in it, nor does it give the webmaster/webowner a sense of pride. That's part of the reason why there's so many of them. You need to put up a lot of them because none of them lasts really. Once Google catches up with your autblog, it's gone.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

gemini3rdeye
Trust:
Just what I thought, hence why I have never used them.

Thanks for the clarification though, its good to know I have my thoughts in the right place.
The mind is everything

This topic was started on Jan 17, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.