Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Rich Jerk

jaydebaca
Trust:

Rich Jerk

I would imagine that most of us are on many other affiliate type lists. Lately I have been receiving some disturbing stuff from a website that is just plain obnoxious. I am hoping ML is not associated with this man. I don't want to divulge details, but he certainly has garnered my attention. Is there any "salt" to his outrageous claims?

As a suggestion from a previous email, I was instructed to put all of those emails in a special folder. I have. This one just caught my eye, and pressed a few buttons.

By the way, I have learned so much from this site. At first I thought it was so overwhelming, but now am excited about this whole process.
Jay
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
I haven't been opening a emails promoting the "next big thing" so I'm not familiar with the one you're talking about but I know the Rich Jerk has his share of fans as well as detractors.

Like you, I'm pretty happy to have found Affilorama and ML, no need for any pitches from anyone else :)

PC
hammiesink
Trust:
I've read the Rich Jerk's ebook, and it is in fact real, solid information. HOWEVER, he doesn't offer enough details and he makes it seem muuuuch easier than it really is. Things like, oh, you know, just get a website and then just get a few PR6 people to link to it. Too hard, well, you know, just get some cloaking software. Or, you know, just review some Clickbank ebooks and pay for the keywords on Adwords. You'll make money in no time.

Yeah, sure.

Of course, he's right, but there's a LOT more to it than that. You won't learn anything new in there that isn't already here in Affilorama.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
NO it's a waste.. the information is far over the head of any beginner and he using cloaking tactics... plus they keep calling you asking you to be a success story, but you need to pay them first.... no.

Adrian,
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
The RJ ebook was actually my introduction to IM. And that was about it. Just like the others say, he tells you what to do, but not how to do it.

He's making a lot of money out of it, but he's not doing it for you, he's only doing it for the money.

I think his last email mentioned that if you came along to his 2 day program (10k) then you'd also get a free weekend at some adult resort in the caribbean. You may not want to believe him, but some of the things he does are pretty funny.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

davmontrose
Trust:
ya i'm quite familiar with the Rich Jerk. My friend Holly has made a killing by running him through the ringer, lol. She wrote another ebook which is in direct competition with his called Breakthrough Money Secrets Revealed. I will say though like Sean did, though, I get a real kick out of reading his emails, he's funnier than hell sometimes. I stay on his list just to get a chuckle once in a while. I've never read his book, but I don't think there would be anything in it that isn't covered here.

Davin
superaff
Trust:
Just to let you know, I was on another forum, and many affiliate stop promoting his products...

the reason: they discovered that he was using clickbank to get people to his infomercials.

No way for affiliates to get the commissions then...

I didn't buy his ebook though.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

kxdhar
Trust:
Before I joined Affilorama, I stopped at his website. Seems to be that he is really a Jerk (he3) because his email follow ups to me were quite obnoxious.....

Saw his pictures with model and show up all of his success....., but luckily I'm not withdrawn with his e book as the content is so simple to be an affiliate marketer.

Comparing with the six free lesson from Affilorama, it is quite a distance on the quality that delivered.
superaff
Trust:
Actually, although it's far from being my style (I never bought anything from him, and I think it's not going to happen...), his marketing technique work.

Almost every forum on the web is full of thread like this one: "Rich Jerk this, Rich Jerk that..."

==> it works!

And many people buy because of branding and notoriety. He is targeting a category of people, and he doesn't care about others.

Like it, hate it or just ignore it. Many love him, so he is making some cash. A lesson that we can take from him is that it can pay to have a different marketing strategy.
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
He is doing very well out of it, although it's at the expense of thousands of complete newbies. I'm in his forum quite a lot, trying my best to steer the noobs in the right direction.

His latest trick is to offer a "free" website upon joining, but then you have to pay $115 to host the site. So many people fall for it and it's hard to tell people that a page identical to thousands of others is going to be hard to make money with.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
yourm8
Trust:
Offering a 'free' website seems to be the 'in thing' at the moment, i see a lot of people doing it.

I'm also on his list and must admit that sometimes he is really funny.
His emails don't suit everyone though, and just recently he made a coment about 9/11 widows that didn't go down well.
He apologised in his own kind of rich jerk way.

As for his marketing technique, it speaks for itself... he's a rich jerk and we are all losers. :D
superaff
Trust:
He knows what he is doing the Jerk!

Web hosting are amongst the most profitable affiliate programs. Residual income, and it's strictly for the web.

If applicable, try to promote your own web hosting on your site. Residual income is the best, checks coming every month..

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
He's definitely smart alright. I just feel for the people who sign up thinking they are getting a free website when they then just fork out a fair amount of cash.

I'm in the forum over there quite a bit and I have to tread lightly, the moderator is very trigger happy when it comes to people either bad mouthing the RJ or mentioning things that are more beneficial.
www.SixDayWeekend.com

freekdl
Trust:
I also started my IM adventure with the rich jerk a couple of weeks ago,
and I agree with everything said above.
The only thing I found useful was the forum , but the attitude there is not half as friendly as here.
Nevertheless, I was reading new topics there everyday, and I noticed
that some of the other posters were really helpful towards newbies,
and I was pretty sure they were honest people.
So I decided to do a little research on them & try to learn from them.
I noticed this site a lot when I was visiting their websites and reading trough their honest (in my eyes) reviews, and finally I couldn't resist
joining.
So tonight, on my first night (it's 4am again aargh), I'm reading trough
this forum and offcourse this thread catches my eyes.
And not only the thread, but also 1 person in particular.
That honest, helpful poster that really stood out from the rest at the rich jerk forum happens to be this sites administrator :D
Well Sean, or should I say Morry, I'm very pleased to meet you here and I just wanted to say that you do a great job posting on the other forums! You're helping out a lot of people, and altough you can't promote this site there, I'm sure a lot of people get here thanks to you.

I hope one day I can be as succesful as you are.

Greets,
Freek
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
freekdl wrote:I also started my IM adventure with the rich jerk a couple of weeks ago,
and I agree with everything said above.
The only thing I found useful was the forum , but the attitude there is not half as friendly as here.
Nevertheless, I was reading new topics there everyday, and I noticed
that some of the other posters were really helpful towards newbies,
and I was pretty sure they were honest people.
So I decided to do a little research on them & try to learn from them.
I noticed this site a lot when I was visiting their websites and reading trough their honest (in my eyes) reviews, and finally I couldn't resist
joining.
So tonight, on my first night (it's 4am again aargh), I'm reading trough
this forum and offcourse this thread catches my eyes.
And not only the thread, but also 1 person in particular.
That honest, helpful poster that really stood out from the rest at the rich jerk forum happens to be this sites administrator :D
Well Sean, or should I say Morry, I'm very pleased to meet you here and I just wanted to say that you do a great job posting on the other forums! You're helping out a lot of people, and altough you can't promote this site there, I'm sure a lot of people get here thanks to you.

I hope one day I can be as succesful as you are.

Greets,
Freek

Hi Freek,

Good post!

Adrian,

PS: Is that a nickname or is your name really freek?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Thanks Freek. And I do promote this here, I just have a little link in my signature and thats it.

I was nearly banned a couple of times after telling people to not get the $4000+ Rj coaching, when you get a lot more here for $30 a month....
www.SixDayWeekend.com

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
At least he tells the truth about one thing............ he is a........Rich Jerk.

Adrian,
freekdl
Trust:
adrian wrote:PS: Is that a nickname or is your name really freek?

Yes that happens to be my real name :wink:
elmo033057
Trust:
Dispite the fact that he is a brilliant marketer, this man is pretty much a snake oil sales man. I purchased his info and it did not help me very much.
:x

I checked his stats and in one day he had peaked to 220,000,000 in one Day!!! I am assuming it was from the time that he had ran those radio ads. I think that if you look at the way he pulled the whole thing off was brilliant.

However, his ebook was nothing more than a ploy to get you into his back end products. His people called me and tried to talk me into his program where they would one on one work with you for x number of months. I finally got the person to confide in me and tell me at least the first name of the RJ and he said his name was Kelly. Actually the man's real name is Kelly Felix. They wanted me to start out at $6,000.00. Plus you had to spend all the other moola just to get your site up etc...

The Rich Jerk is not the first profitable ClickBank website Kelly Felix has owned. In June 2005 he sold another one of his websites that uses Clickbank on eBay. This site had recorded profits of $55,000 per month & sold on eBay for $379,000!!!

Anyway, I did not get half as much from his eBook as I do from Afilliorama. You see as far as I'm concerned I don't care about making lots of money, I want a good product or information that WILL ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE!!!!

Affiliorama is the best Internet source I have ever seen and I am so impressed with it The Rich Jerk will never compare !!!

God Bless to all of my Affilio-Buds and Buddettes! This is the best seat in town!!

Flame On! and God Bless!

ELMO :lol:
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

elmo033057
Trust:
Oh, I forgot to say GOD BLESS SEAN06 FOR TURNING ME ON TO AFFILORAMA!!! THIS IS A FANTASTIC SITE!!!

Here's to you Sean06 my Affilo-Bud!

God Bless and Flame On!!!

ELMO :D
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
No worries elmo ;)
www.SixDayWeekend.com

calmer123
Trust:
I can verify elmo's comments, infact I just got a call from Rich Jerks marketing team about 5 minutes ago and thought I would see if anyone had commented on the material here. Products and material on Affilorama are superior, nice work team.