05 Aug 10
19 Jul 11 12:51 pm
Apologies if this has been asked before, but I would be interested in an update on good current revenue models taking into account changes at Google and competition in the broader market place.
As I see it they are:
1) Small Quantity / Quality Website / Commission from sale of Affiliate Product through Affiliate Network ie sale of product ie through Clickbank.
2) Small Quantity / Quality Website / Commission from sale of Product direct from merchant
3) Large Quantity / Lower Quality Website/ Commission from Affiliate networks as in 1)
4) Small Quantity / Quality website(s) / Commission from Adsence.
5) Large Quantity / Lower Quality Website/ Commission from Adsence.
5) Others ???
At the moment I am most interested in 2) since I have an interest in specific products that are not listed in ClickBank and I am also intrigued by 4).
Thoughts really appreciated on above.
(P.s I was Interpulse. But my name is Sam !)