Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Requirements to set up a website

emerald
Trust:

Requirements to set up a website

Hi everybody,

I would like to ask, what are the other requirements for setting up a website? I mean, do I need to have a bank account, credit card, or paypal before I start a website and go into affiliate marketing?
crystal
Trust:
I think you need paypal. I mean, how will you get paid?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Bank account: Handy for storing money in, unless you have a particularly large mattress. But a mattress will work in a pinch.

Credit card: Useful for purchasing web hosting and a domain name, but you can always sweet-talk a friend into letting you use theirs.

PayPal: Depends on which networks or affiliate programs you're signed up with, and their individual requirements for paying affiliates. You'll figure this out as you go.

There's very little you need to do in "preparation" for becoming an affiliate. Depending on the product you choose to promote, you may need to sign up with some different affiliate networks, and sometimes this can take a while if they're picky. Some want to see your website before they let you sign up, which is a pain if you haven't made it yet.

That's about all I can think of.

Good luck,
Aletta
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

icespa
Trust:
To set up a website you only need 3 things - determination, patience, and hard work. :wink: