Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Requirements for Getting Accepted into CJ, Shareasale, etc.

neojlo
Trust:

Requirements for Getting Accepted into CJ, Shareasale, etc.

Hi,

Just starting out and I'm trying to figure out how to started selling physical products. Can anyone tell me what the process is and what I need to do before I can get accepted by vendors like CJ, Shareasale, etc?

Also, can anyone tell me how to go about getting products from vendor for review purposes? Is there a process that works best?

Thanks,
neojlo
PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
know something or pretend you know something always helps. they always want you to register your site so they can have a look at it, so it helps to have a site that looks like a real site.

It also helps to have a real email address, not IamNobodyAndWantToDoBiz@gmail.com

you could have an emailaddres firstname@yourlastnate.com. That gives you a lot of credibility, as long as your lastname is not Smith or something then it might be rought to get that one lol. Anyway a cpanel email address looks proffessional...
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

neojlo
Trust:
Appreciate the info...but how do you create a site to promoting physical affiliate products without having access to CJ, Shareasale, etc? Its seems backwards. In other words, how do I promote physical products when I don't have access to the products? Is there a way around this problem?

neojlo
PremiumMember
sirmatts
Trust:
Do you have any site, blog or something that you own? You donĀ“t need to have any specific product site where you review someting. It could just be some personal blog or anything, that shows that you know how to set up a site. All the want to know is that they are dealing with a real person that knows a bit and is not a fraud. And if you look into it from their perspective, Why would someone who does internet biz or want to do it not own a site? Simple way for them to figure out who they are dealing with.

And then you can obviously do a bit self promotion, Say like I am with this and that network already like Clickbank bla bla but I am looking to promote physical products and your network looks awsome, I cant wait to get started out today. like a CV moreless... But most important I would say is to have a cpanel email address for communication other than admin@yoursite.com... That alone shows you know how to use cpanel and they know that.
Best thing ever since sliced bread! Seriously this spinner is 20 Years ahead of TheBestSpinner. Get a Massive 70% Launch Discount ->http://www.inwrk.info/realbestspinner

neojlo
Trust:
Thanks that helps a lot.

This topic was started on Sep 15, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.