Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Request for advice on what to do next

auscast
Trust:

Request for advice on what to do next

Hello Everyone,

I've followed the Affiloblue print and for the first two weeks of getting my first site up I made a couple sales. Then a little while after wards sales seemed to be coming consistently. Every other day, some days I had multiple sales. Point is, is I was making $50+ a week. Then after this peak, sales completely stopped. It's been about 3 weeks now and I've made but 1 sale.

My site itself is ranked with a page rank of 2 yet very hardly appears in the google search engines. My traffic has plummeted and I get very little visitors compared to the 150 plus visitors I was getting when my site was making money. I was told that this was googles dance and it will do this with new sites and to continue to build backlinks. Well I have been doing that but I can't help but feel all of my efforts have gone to waste.

I'm building backlinks, but traffic in google doesn't seem to be increasing, and like I said my site isn't making any money anymore.

So I'm curious what my next approach should be? This isn't covered in the blueprint and I feel stranded in a wide open desert. I was considering PPC, BUT I don't have much money that could be invested into it, roughly $200 and I just can't take the risk of losing all of that right now unless there was consistency in sales, which there is not.

So has anyone any advice for? Has anyone ever found themselves in the same situation? What did you do to get out of it and get back on the high road of making some income?

Any help would be appreciated
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
give it time. this is not a fly by night get rich quick scheme, it is a real business, and takes time to grow. keep building backlinks to your site, it takes some time for them to be indexed, but it is well worth it. as for ppc, I always live with the motto don't gamble any more than you can afford to loose, and ppc is a gamble until you get your testing done and find what works for your site.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

auscast
Trust:
Thank you jmpruitt for taking the time to respond to my question.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
your welcome and good luck.:)
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Jul 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.