Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Request For A "Millionaire Mindset" (John Reese) Interview

rudolf
Trust:

Request For A "Millionaire Mindset" (John Reese) Interview

Hey Mark,

I've been receiving newsletters from John Reese for a couple of weeks now, and I have to say that he is a true marketing genious. I for one would be really thrilled to see an interview about him.

Especially now with the new Web 2.0 hype (in which John Reese seems to be specialized in) it could be a really good idea to get to know more about this. I think John would have a lot to say about this subject and the information (if he would be honored to be interviewed) would absolutely be invaluable.

Though, John does seem to be one of the very big guys out there, so hopefully it can be done. What's your thought on this Mark?

Regards, Rudolf
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I'm about to fly to vegas this week, and then on to london. So will be busy with that and other interviews I have lined up.

I will try to get an interview with John Reese, perhaps in time for the June update if he is available, what kinds of questions would you like to see asked?

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
MarkLing wrote:I'm about to fly to vegas this week, and then on to london. So will be busy with that and other interviews I have lined up.

I will try to get an interview with John Reese, perhaps in time for the June update if he is available, what kinds of questions would you like to see asked?

regards,
Mark

How he worked his strategy for $1,000,000 in 18+ hours?

Would be interesting to hear.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
He actually released a report on that Adrian. Can't remember where you can get it from, but it's a decent read.

But yeh, an interview with John Reese would be awesome :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

elmo033057
Trust:
Dear Affilobuds and Buddettes,

I got one of John Reese's newsletters once awhile back. I thought it was very informative however, I don't think it was worth the astronomical price he wanted. It was very expensive!!

There are so many people on the net that act like they have the "magic bullet" for making money. I have looked at tons of those guys and I think Affilorama is the best I have ever seen. It gives you a blueprint and a support group, which I think is awesome!!!

You guys are great!!

God Bless & Flame-On!

ELMO :mrgreen:
Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

rudolf
Trust:
Hey guys,

I think John Reese is not trying to be one of those "magic bullets". I think he is one. In fact, even Mark highly recommends his products (you can read about his product at the very bottom of the Main Member page).

I believe that John Reese is one of the few who really knows what he's doing. Every time he sends me an email, I'm actually happy that he sends me one. Whatever is in the email, he always has something useful to say. His newsletters are not only interesting, and informative, but also up to date. He talks about things that matter.

And interestingly, you'll be sometimes suprised how he even manages to change your mindset, without you realizing. For example, first he sends you en email where he discusses the importance of forums. The next email he discusses problems that people are having with them. E.g. getting people to post. Then, he sends an email with a fantastic product, that actually allows you to have a program post posts and create topics automatically. It even registers user accounts automatically.

Regardless of what he has to say or to offer, the way he changes peoples mindset is something I really admire. And, everyhting that he talks about is real. It's not manipulation. People know when their lied to or being manipulated.

Anyway, I'd love to hear about topics like;

- What he thinks any website should have and do with the web 2.0 in mind
- How does he get his subscribers to want to buy his products (what stages do they have to go through)
- Tips on how to catch a persons email adres, and keep them interested
- Does he write his newsletters and sales pitches himself, or does he just give his ghostwriter ideas?

I'll think of some more. I just don't know what to ask, I'd like to get to know so much.

- Rudolf
This account is managed by two persons; Maarten and Rudolf. You may find either of us posting individually with this account.

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Starting + exploding traffic for your forum...
elmo033057
Trust:
Dear Affilobud Rudolf,

I apologize if I sounded like I was being critical of John Reese or his work. I did get a sampling of his newsletter and it was pretty darn good. But, like I stated before, his stuff was sort of like Jeff Johnson's- very, very expensive.

Anyway, if you really get something out of his stuff, then who am I to complain?

God Bless and Flame-On!!!

Mark Ellis a.k.a. "ELMO" Owner Ellistrations http://www.ellistrations.com

PremiumMember
eddie53
Trust:
John did an adsense video awhile back.

I would ask how he took the traffic (all free) from

approx. 5 to 700 impressions per day in Feb 05
to 1000 to 22000 impressions per day in March
to 70000 to 140000 impressions per day by July

The impressions per day dropped to between 70000 to 110000 in Aug-Sept and 40000-70000 in Sept-Jan2006

I would asks what reason for the drop was

How many sites/pages etc were involved
rudolf
Trust:
elmo033057 wrote:Dear Affilobud Rudolf,

I apologize if I sounded like I was being critical of John Reese or his work. I did get a sampling of his newsletter and it was pretty darn good. But, like I stated before, his stuff was sort of like Jeff Johnson's- very, very expensive.

Anyway, if you really get something out of his stuff, then who am I to complain?

God Bless and Flame-On!!!

Hi Elmo,

no problems, I wasn't offended. I too think he is asking a lot of money, but I am convinced that his products are worth every penny. I want to subscribe to his monthly reports as soon as I can afford to.

Some additional questions I'd like to ask John Reese;

- How to get a forum and blog kickstarted, e.g. get the first members to stay and post. Because, who wants to walk around in an empty theme park? And I mean other ways then posting yourself, paying people to post, or use automatic programs that post.
- His background; how did he become this big?
- Some detailed information about what his monthly reports exactly address, and if possible a sneak peak in his 2nd Traffic Secrets product

Thanks all. Regards, Rudolf