Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Recurring Passive Income without the hassle of marketing

peria1949
Trust:

Recurring Passive Income without the hassle of marketing

Recently I joined an affiliate program that promises passive income wherein your affiliate links will be promoted by the product creators for a small fee and you need not do anything except collecting recurring commissions.

For me,this seems to be a novel idea.

I want the learned opinion of you guys.Here is the link.

http://passive-income.beenetz.com
kallayprasanth05
Trust:
There is no joying in earning money if someone else works instead of you! Promotion has to be done by the affiliate so he or she can derive satisfaction from the effort...am I wrong?
kurt
Trust:
This doesn't even make any sense to me. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why they would promote other people's affiliate links instead of their own. Seems like they'd make more money in the long run just promoting their own affiliate links.

And that makes me wonder if this is just a ploy to recruit a 1,000 people who will promote their up-and-coming new product once they release it. By rewarding people with a easy passive income now, those people might become loyal to them and be more willing to promote their new product later.

I could be completely wrong and just be misunderstanding this, but you have to ask yourself, what's in it for them? And since I don't know the answer to that, I'd have to steer clear of this offer.
samad4095
Trust:
Hi there,

Is this free to join or $200 paid for registration? I have been taken to another site to join with a fee of $200.

Bit confused now. Can you assist me to get a clear picture about this program or site? Would you reply to my email pls.

Many thanks.
Last edited by cecille.l on 27 Jul 15 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email address.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
samad4095 wrote:Hi there,

Is this free to join or $200 paid for registration? I have been taken to another site to join with a fee of $200.

Bit confused now. Can you assist me to get a clear picture about this program or site? Would you reply to my email pls.

Many thanks.

I'm sorry but I had to remove your email.

For security reasons, please do not post your email address on posts. Members can send private messages to each other. Just click on the username of the member you wish to contact.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
This sounds too good to be true. I stay out of things like these because when it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

It's also asking for a USD$200 payment to join their network when I am not even sure how their system works after reading the sales page twice.

Having someone promote my affiliate links for me is great but I think my USD$200 is better spent on solo ads or social media marketing efforts.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

agmaffiliate
Trust:
Looking at the original post it seems to me that it is an affiliate link

al

This topic was started on Jul 23, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.