Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Recommended Books

swarlley
Trust:

Recommended Books

Hi there.

I was wondering if you guys could recommend a few physical books that might enhance my understanding of affiliate marketing. Ideally they would fit in nicely with the Affiloblueprint teachings.

Best,
Chris
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I personally can't think of any physical books that teach affiliate marketing well.

There are several books out there that teach business well, but affiliate marketing, I don't know of any.

Great business books include:

Influence by Robert Cialdini,
Yes! by Robert Cialdini,
Blueprint to a billion by D Thomson,
Getting things done by D Allen,
How to get rich by Felix Dennis

All the best,

Mark Ling
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

swarlley
Trust:
Thanks kindly Mark. One book caught my eye in the bookstore and I was wondering if anyone here thinks its good for what I'm looking for. Its called 'Content Rich: Writing Your Way to Wealth on the Web' by Jon Wuebben. This book seemed to talk about how to write and also some tips on SEO. It looked interesting to me and its given 4.5 stars by Amazon. I'm just curious if it fits into the method you teach and offers some good value. I do like having some physical books to take along with me when I'm eating or have some downtime away from the computer.

And I'll definitely look into your recommendations Mark. Which of the Influence books by Cialdini did you recommend? I see at least 3 of them listed on Amazon.

Thanks again,
Chris

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.