Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

re:two domains required?

promoter
Trust:

re:two domains required?

Hi everyone,
I would appreciate your input on something I trying to think through.

I have a site built a la affilobluerprint model and I want to use a squeeze page to collect first name and email and give away a free report or an e-course or whatever and market to my list through that medium.

Now, do I have to have two separate domain names, one for the main site and one for the optin site? Or can I create a folder on my main site called optin or something and when I promote the optin site with lets say ezinearticles and I have a link in my resource box that links to mysite.com/optin and when promoting my main site either through ezinearticles or PPC or whatever my links would then go to http://www.mysite.com

My main concern here is that Google for PPC purposes doesn't like optin pages so I would use my main page for PPC.

So, do I need two domains or can I do it the way I'm thinking as explained above???

Thanks
Promoter
Last edited by ampie g on 16 Mar 10 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: delinked url

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Promoter this is explained in the blueprint.
You just need 1 domain but the PPC page is a separate page within your site.

Kind Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

promoter
Trust:
HiTroy,
I must have fallen asleep in that lesson lol. I'll have to revisit that lesson

Thanks
Keith

This topic was started on Aug 15, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.