Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

rapid profit formula

daveyace
Trust:

rapid profit formula

has anyone bought rapid profit formula? i wouldn't mind some feedback on this on what it is all about and is it worth buying for the seo side of things? what kind of seo strategies are in it and are they any different to what is in affilorama?
Make $10,000 with this step by step formula (Newbie Friendly) http://bit.ly/MveoYF

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You'd find some feedback on rapid profit formula on these threads. You could try sending a PM to the members who bought the program:

Matt Carter

Matt Carter's Rapid Profit Formula

Rapid Profit Formula
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

aveya marketing
Trust:
hey dave, hope things are well mate.

the program it self is an eye opener on the basic things that are important that will help your rankings such as bold txt in articles, linking to to other pages, more. also some bril advance stuff. on this side its fantastic information. just to give you heads up i got this program 2week ago i think, just before the price went up. i followed 93% of his plan and all my sites are on page 2 up wards, that is great.that is without automation link building. i only had a small site one product niche. the reason i followed 93% of his plan, with all the changes with google i wanted to try something else regarding automation link building. but all the Manuel linking information is fantastic.
hope that helps
daveyace
Trust:
yeh that helps a lot cheers mate, mite be worth getting for the seo side of things
Make $10,000 with this step by step formula (Newbie Friendly) http://bit.ly/MveoYF

This topic was started on Mar 27, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.