Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

rapid profit formula

bulkman
Trust:

rapid profit formula

Hi I see Matt Carter has got his formula up and running I see what a lot of people say about it, but does he really show you step by step to set up a web site to do his program or do you need a web site. And for all of you that may know him will this really work. Because it looks to good to be true.

Thank You
Bulkman
gdikakabong
Trust:
It's almost the same thing as Affiloblueprint if you have it... just that Matt goes a bit deeper into picking physical products from Amazon....

Too good to be true? well.. maybe... but that is because at the end of the day.. there is NO REAL SECRET TO MAKING MONEY ONLINE !!! It's doing the same boring tedious work over and over again ! (i.e writing articles, spinning them, building links, etc...)
PremiumMember
process
Trust:
Hi guys

Just watched the webinar. As a newbie its challenging to be able to identify what 'value' actually is. I would have jumped at this if i'd seen it prior to finding Affilojet based on the $ cost alone.

A question I have here is in regards to my affilojet pack. My aim at least initially is to build the 5 sites I was allotted with my affilojet pack.
That pack cost me $520. I'm wondering whether RPF would be a natural progression from there? I have not checked the price of additional affilojet sites, but would hope the cost would be considerably less than original investment as $77 + $7.95 a month for unlimited sites for RPF sounds very attractive as a strategy after completing 5 sites here.

Any thoughts on my comments?

Looking forward to some good objective advice.

Cheers
"When you have the choice to be right or to be kind - just choose kind"

-Stuart Wilde

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
although there are a lot of similarities, ( Matt started out following Mark's training, and they are really good friends) Matt does things a lot differently than what Mark teaches, and it can add some confusion as a newbie trying to make sense of the differences.
AJP is more about Email marketing and building a list, while Matts is designed to build simple product review style sites targeting one time sales.

Both methods work, but it can be really distracting if you don't finish one course before trying to start another. In fact, that is one of the biggest reasons people fail online.

honestly, if you follow the AJP training, most of what Matt teaches in his course, you will already know. The main thing that sets these sites apart is he teaches how to market physical products rather than digital products. But, honestly, the principles are the same. The main thing I learned in the training was how to pick out physical products to promote.

It is a really great course for newbies, but if you already have another course, like AB or AJP, most of what he teaches is information you will already know.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
process
Trust:
Thanks James
"When you have the choice to be right or to be kind - just choose kind"

-Stuart Wilde

marilyn rae
Trust:
I have been working with Matt's program for about a week when time permits, I like his style so far, and he has answered all my questions very quickly. I am still working on my first product, but I also have had some experience with amazon affiliate products and wordpress, which helps. It just takes time and patience.

This topic was started on Mar 04, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.