Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Questions on Upsell Offers

PremiumMember
tzyyhui
Trust:

Questions on Upsell Offers

Hi, I decided the buy the program but then I got out of the first upsel page. I wasn't sure about the 10 PLRs and I like to have your opinion first.

1. I am a premium member already. Do I have traffic Travis basic or Professional?
2. If I buy these 10 niche PLR, and the headers are the same for so many students who purchased the program. Although we need to rewrite, but it probably be very similar content. Is it wise to buy the upsel package?
3. Do you know what the 2nd upsel package contains? Since I exit after the first page, I did not see the 2nd page.

Please let me know if you think the extra sales are worthy or not. I have spent some time to decide to spent the $197 course,I was kind of surprised( and a bit annoyed to see the extra stuff in the way) to see the upsels. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Peter
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Dec 09 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
tzyyhui wrote:1. I am a premium member already. Do I have traffic Travis basic or Professional?

The Affilorama 2010 package does not include the Traffic Travis Professional upgrade. But you'll be able to finish the Affiloblueprint course using the free version.

If you want to upgrade your Traffic Travis software, you could purchase it for $99 at http://www.traffictravis.com/professional

tzyyhui wrote:2. If I buy these 10 niche PLR, and the headers are the same for so many students who purchased the program. Although we need to rewrite, but it probably be very similar content. Is it wise to buy the upsel package?

There are a lot of members who purchased the package with the PLR articles, but that's nothing to worry about. These are proven niches with thousands of customers searching for them everyday. You could easily make profit from these given niches and there is plenty of room for lots of affiliates to promote them.

You could also use the PLR packs to save you time when writing your content, but you have make sure you reword them as much as you can. If you use them in this way, then they will be a great time saver for you.

tzyyhui wrote:3. Do you know what the 2nd upsel package contains? Since I exit after the first page, I did not see the 2nd page.

Second upsell: $167
Live Traffic Strategies Workshop – 3 live webinars over three days + recordings
How to get high search engine rankings (+resale rights)

tzyyhui wrote:
Please let me know if you think the extra sales are worthy or not. I have spent some time to decide to spent the $197 course. I was kind of surprised (and a bit annoyed to see the extra stuff in the way) to see the upsels. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Peter

Sorry if you got annoyed with the upsells. We just wanted to offer you other great Affilorama products at a discounted price.

If you're a newbie, I'd really recommend that you get Affiloblueprint. It's one of the best foundation on affiliate marketing. You could purchase the VIP package which has the Affiloblueprint at a discounted price plus you'll get the Affilorama Outsourcing Blueprint and the PLR packs. Premium members can sign up for the upsells by going to the right sidebar of the premium area.

Hope this helps :)

Regards,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 08, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.