Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Questions about the free and paid programs in Affilorama

zadkiel
Trust:

Questions about the free and paid programs in Affilorama

Hello Everyone
I just joined the free program, is it free all the time or is it free for a limited time, as it did not say this when I joined.
Is there a method to doing the lessons, where do I start from, and which order are the video lessons done?

Also, what is the difference between the free program and the paid program?
Is the free program the same program lessons as the paid program, but u pay for it later?

Thank you
Last edited by michellerana on 24 Mar 10 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Zadkiel,

Welcome to Affilorama :)

zadkiel wrote:I just joined the free program, is it free all the time or is it free for a limited time, as it did not say this when I joined.

You will have lifetime access to the free lessons and tools once you register for the free membership in Affilorama

zadkiel wrote:Also, what is the difference between the free program and the paid program?
Is the free program the same program lessons as the paid program, but u pay for it later?

The free and paid programs in Affilorama gives you access to over 80 videos covering every aspect of setting up an affiliate website and marketing it online.

Affilorama Premium 2010 contains the latest affiliate strategies for people who want to take their affiliate marketing to the next level. If you will upgrade to premium membership (paid membership), you will be given access to other materials and tools such as:

* Monthly web-magazine which covers a particular sub-topic of affiliate marketing in comprehensive detail
* New monthly content: e.g. webinars and interviews with super affiliates and web millionaires
* A full suite of pro-level internet marketing tools:
* Web Hosting for 15 separate domains

Hope that answers your question. Don't hesitate to ask if need further help :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
zadkiel wrote:Is there a method to doing the lessons, where do I start from, and which order are the video lessons done?

It would be best to start with the lessons on the Introduction to affiliate marketing. After the introduction, you need to choose a profitable niche, do market research and build your keyword list. These are discussed in "Market Research". "Content Creation" will teach you how to get content for your site and write reviews on the products that you will promote.

The other thing you need to learn is site engine optimization (SEO). These SEO lessons will help you get high rankings in the search engines. You'll learn how to build your website on the Site Building lessons. The guides on the right panel on the site building page will help you a lot. At this point, you will have a lot of technical questions so posting on the forum or emailing support will help you as you build your site.

After building, you would want to increase traffic to your site so the lessons on "Pay Per Click" and "Marketing Ideas" will be helpful. The "Guruviews" will also be give you tips and updates from successful internet marketers.

Of course, the best step-by-step guide for building your site is Affiloblueprint but following this guide on the free Affilorama lessons will help you start your affiliate marketing business :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

zadkiel
Trust:
Thanks for info :) Is the Blueprint program & monthly for Newbies too, or just for those who finished doing the basic free training?
I found your site from a helpful persons' recommendation on the Warrior Forum, no link was used, he just said that this program affilorama.com is the best place to learn affiliate marketing.
Enjoy this lovely sunny day to all here :D.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
If you're a newbie we recommend AffiloBlueprint. That's the real step-by-step course. Premium is more "extra ideas and tools" for once you've got the foundation laid.

You get one month's free Premium membership when you buy Blueprint, but after that it's something like $67/month.

You can cancel the Premium membership and keep using AffiloBlueprint (which is a one-off $197)... we just give one month's free access to Premium so you can see what it's all about.

It's a nice sunny Autumn day here too!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

superaff
Trust:
As Aletta said above, the best place to start is affiloblueprint. You will not find a step by step plan like this one on the net.

And if you fail to plan, you know what happens. Affiloblueprint is like having your mentor showing you what to do live. You just follow the steps while you patiently build your business.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

erniewright
Trust:
Hello Everyone

I am just join free program in affilorama..
grannycat
Trust:
I just joined Affilorama - the free version-. I have a question about the hosting setup. I believe you can have 15 separate domains. Are these different domains with their own C-panel or one master domain with 15 addon domains and/or subdomains. I signed up for a hosting service that according to their sales pitch you could have unlimited domains. It turns out the you have one master domain and then can have as many addon domains as you want. I want to have separate domains, not addons or subdomains.

I have another question but don't know where to post it. I am really a newbie altho I've been messing with this for about 9 mos. I want to do affiliate marketing and also Adsense. Does Google not like obvious affiliate marketing sites? I have heard that they do. In light of that, is it a good or bad idea to combine Adsense and affiliate promotion on the same site?
Thanks in advance.
grannycat
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Addon domains ARE separate domains. You can typically access and administer them through your "main" domain, but I think they also tend to have their own cpanels as well.

I have a Hostgator site with "addon" domains, and I can access the cPanel for my "addon" domains by going to myaddondomainname.com/cpanel

But to answer your question: You get separate cPanels for each site you set up through our hosting.

I don't think Google cares about "obvious affiliate marketing sites" in the sense that they see you promoting an affiliate product and they deduct ten points.

Anything they "like" or "dislike" goes for any site with any form of monetization.

I think they might have ways of looking at the history and activity of a site and using this to make a judgment on whether they think the site is going to be around for the long haul, and whether it offers good value to visitors.

There's an observed phenomenon people have called the sandbox, where new sites often get knocked out of the rankings for around six months. Possibly so that they can be sure you're not just out for a quick buck. But it's anecdotal.

I think that maybe a lot of affiliate sites are built and evolve in a way that doesn't match the evolution pattern of a "not just for profit" website. They go up fast, get backlinks fast, and do some other stuff. And this MIGHT alert Google that your site is out there to make money.

But I don't think this alone is any reason for them to hate you. Big sites do affiliate marketing too, and Google earns a buttload of money from affiliates doing PPC.

So the short answer is... no, they don't hate affiliates.

Promote affiliate products alongside your Adsense if you like. Lots of people do.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

grannycat
Trust:
Thanks for the quick reply Aletta; appreciate it. I am seriously considering upgrading to the Premium version. I have to get out of a couple of subscriptions/programs for which I have to pay a monthly fee; then I can afford the Premium membership. As I said in my answers to the survey, I wish I had found this site earlier.

This topic was started on Mar 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.