Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Question about Clickbank sale process

Trust:

Question about Clickbank sale process

How long does it take for an "Order Form Submit" to convert to a "Gross Sale"? I have three "Order Form Submits" that are over a week old. Does anyone know how long it usually takes? I'm still pretty much a beginner, and every sale is exciting to me. I want to see those three in the "Gross sales" column :)

Thanks!
"Some people say I've got a problem with authority, so what if I do man, it beats relinquishing control"- NOFX

faradina
Trust:
An "Order Form Submit" does not necessarily mean that the sale went through. If the customer purchase is successful, then that is the time that you will see it under Gross Sale.
To read more about this you can go to http://www.clickbank.com/help/account-h ... rting-new/
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I have had these show up before myself. If their credit card is declined it still shows up as a submit on analytics. so they submit, but you dont get the sale because payment did not go through.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Trust:
Thanks for the reply you guys.

I have previously read through the Clickbank information regarding the "Order Form Submit" stage and already understood what it was, I just wanted to know how long it stays at that stage before it changes to "Gross Sale", if in fact it IS a good sale. I wasn't able to find any information about the the average time period from stage to stage. Any ideas?

Thanks again!
"Some people say I've got a problem with authority, so what if I do man, it beats relinquishing control"- NOFX

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
they usually will show up by the next day. the clickbank server updates every night, and your stats will show any sales you made the day before.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Trust:
I guess my three aren't actual sales then. Ok thanks for the info!

daisymax
Trust:
This increases the chances of being more aware of the subject when we encounter it again in the near future. was totally unknown from this. And came to know after reading your this post.
credit debt relief

This topic was started on Jun 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.