Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Quality Professional Australian Content Writers!

digiblue
Trust:

Quality Professional Australian Content Writers!

Hey guys! I have a small local Australian marketing company and we also have a team of Aussie content writers that produce high quality articles. We have fast turn around time, competitive prices and a whole host of features:

* Search Engine Optimized & LSI (Latent Semantic Index) themed
* 100% Copyscape passed content
* Unique & hand written
* Excellent Grammar
* Spelling optimized for Australian, UK or USA market
* Affordable rates
* Will get accepted at all top article directories including Ezinearticles.
* Catchy titles that demand attention. 3 alternate headlines are provided for each article.
* We can produce all types of content. (Blog posts, Website content, submission content, linkbait, product reviews, etc).

If you are interested please go to: http://budurl.com/aussiewriters
Last edited by digiblue on 10 Apr 10 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

faradina
Trust:
Maybe you can post a sample article or two so that we can see what these writers can do.
PremiumMember
dogbite
Trust:
Any examples of pricing ? Thanks.
digiblue
Trust:
Please go to the following URL and you will be presented with the prices of our content services:

http://budurl.com/aussiewriters

You will also find a page of sample articles that we are starting to add more to each day.

Hope to get everyone on board!
lowaprc
Trust:
Would your services be available on e-lance?
digiblue
Trust:
Hi LowAPR, the content creation service is only available privately, it is not being offered on any of the networks yet, but will be doing this in the future but I am not sure on an exact timeline..
digiblue
Trust:
Back open for business ladies and gentlemen after being closed for the past few months!
fostin7
Trust:
I'm looking for a good article spinning service.
Please let me know how much it would be for a 400 word - 3 times spun article. let me know by pm if possible!
digiblue
Trust:
Hi Faustino, PM Sent!
PremiumMember
profitkoach
Trust:
Digiblue,

I have tried multiple times to send a Contact Us form from your website to no avail. Are you still in business? If you are I am wanting some website building outsourcing.
digiblue
Trust:
Sorry Brian and everyone else who has sent me a PM it seems as though one of the plugins that I am using to generate the security code was clashing. I have tested it and so far so good.

We are still in business Brian, alive and kicking!

I just send you an email.

All the best.
digiblue
Trust:
Sorry to all those who sent me emails during the past month and have not heard back from me. Unfortunately, I was struck with some health and personal issues and had to take a complete break to recover. This meant no work and no checking business emails...complete rest!

During this time the moderators added this service to the new "service section" on the forum without me knowing and due to this I have had over 300 email responses in one week!

I am back working again and the services are open again. I have not been able to respond back to everybody so if anyone is still interested please email me again.

Sorry again about this.

Alex

This topic was started on Jan 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.