Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Problems with Tom Hua Interview Video

PremiumMember
papeter17
Trust:

Problems with Tom Hua Interview Video

I tried to download the interview with Tom Hua. Am using Mozilla Firefox browser. I'm on Broadband and want to download Windows Media Player
Click Here To Download The Interview (BroadBand) This doesn't work and whenever I click this a page of code opens up with thousands of ?????????? and then it crashes and Mozilla closes down.

I have latest versions of Media Player and I have used this player with Mozilla before with no problem.

I am really peeved as I sent 2 emails to support and no reply, all I am asking is a bit of help, I am not aksing for the world!!! Can't understand why people ignore emails I think is bloody rude.

Unhappy buddy

Pete Rose
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I had the same problem, but I just downloaded the quicktime videos instead.

Problem solved.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
papeter17
Trust:
I prefer Media Player as it's a much large screen shot. Quicktime is tiny.
I still maintain if the 2 systems are avaialable they should work. What really surprises me that nobody in the support dept responds! Am I being unreasonable?
clifftan
Trust:
I've just downloaded the video clip it looks alright.

Instead of clicking on the link, try to do a right click and save target as to your computer, then run it.

Hope it helps.

Clifford
Last edited by clifftan on 19 Jun 06 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Support
greg
Trust:
Hi, Thanks for pointing that out Pete, we're fixing this issue at the moment. :P
Support
greg
Trust:
Hi Pete,

The videos are up and running now. http://www.affilorama.com/members/bonuses/tom_hua.php Enjoy : )
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Peter,

I check my forum posts daily although I was travelling these last 2 days to get to london for the world internet summit.

Also my support team currently works from monday to friday (new zealand time), hence no reply on the weekends. I am very sorry about the inconvenience. I am currently in talks with another tech support company about outsourcing weekend tech support.

All the best,

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium