Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Problems Logging Into Clickbank Account

nates450r
Trust:

Problems Logging Into Clickbank Account

Ok short and simple - I have used the same CB account name and password for 2 years. Today I went to login and the page comes up invalid user account/password - out of the blue. I can't figure out why this happened.

So I didn't want to click the forgotten password button but I did (I got a new password). I tried to login using the new password and same message invalid user name/password came up.

WHAT THE F---???????

Has this happened to anyone before? out of the blue?
Last edited by wollowra on 10 Feb 10 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: improve title

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
There were a lot of people who were having problems logging into their Clickbank accounts:
http://www.warriorforum.com/main-intern ... count.html

Clickbank's service department said they were just doing some changes so no one can log in earlier. The issue has been resolved. If you want to call Clickbank, you can reach them at this number: (208) 345-4245
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

nates450r
Trust:
ya thay contacted me alittle while after i posted this, oh well just another password to remember.... lol

This topic was started on Feb 09, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.