Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Problem with Lesson 11 Video

clifftan
Trust:

Problem with Lesson 11 Video

Hi,

Not sure if this is the best place to post regarding an issue with Lesson 11. Each time the video gets to 2:07min, it will restart from the beginning again. I've tried to clear my cache, but the problem persist. Does anyone face the same thing too?

rgds,
Clifford :)
Support
greg
Trust:
Hi Clifford,

That video lesson has been re-processed and is online now. Enjoy : )
bizzwinzz
Trust:
Lesson 11 is still not fixed. as recently as today (6/21) ive tried repeatedly and it partially loads then stops.....help ;-)

thanks
dave
clifftan
Trust:
Hi Bizzwinzz,

Strange, I've tried playing lesson 11 two days ago after it was fix and was fine.

It looks like this problem happens at random to diffferent people. I also do notice that I need to clear my cache after every 3-4 screening, otherwise my IE will starts to freeze up.

In fact I was also able to download all the clips by tom hua's when everyone else fail to download theirs.

It might be good for the support to know anyway...

rgds,
Clifford
Support
greg
Trust:
Yes,

I made some changes yesterday and the video worked fine. But I've just watched it online and this time I got the stopping halfway issue. I think this is a cacheing issue. I'll make some changes to by-pass the cache and send you a link
Support
greg
Trust:
Dave,

Looks like it was a caching issue, so I've set up a completely new page to ensure everyone can see the correct vids. go to http://affilorama.com/members/video/less11_new.php to watch and download the complete lessons. Sorry for the inconvenience, your patience is much appreciated. :)