Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

private youtube account

nates450r
Trust:

private youtube account

just a quick question i thought a while ago i saw on youtube that you can ceate a private account and only people you want can see your videos is that true? i cant seem to find ware to create a private account.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
you can set each individual video to private. however, you are limited to sharing that with only 25 people. also, part of the reason for using youtube is to drive traffic to your site, so limiting how many people see it is counterproductive. if you are looking for videos on your sales pages or squeeze pages, where only the people on your site see it, you will need to pay for a service that hosts video files like that. Amazon has a good service that does that from what I hear, and they are fairly reasonable.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

nates450r
Trust:
well this was for a non im issue anyway however i found how to set each vid to private
however ware do you list the 25 peoples email at?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
its not a list. the first 25 people you send to it will be able to see it.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

nates450r
Trust:
oh ok, got it.

This topic was started on Jul 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.