Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

posting badge

mark schaaf
Trust:

posting badge

Hi everyone, just a goofy question, I just posted a comment to a question minutes ago and when I looked at the post after I submitted it along with my picture I had the title Staff under my picture. anyone know what is going on because I don't work for Affilorama.
Mark

jethro.aragon
Trust:
Hi Mark,

I seem to notice the same thing. Almost everyone is getting that "staff" banner below the profile picture. Normally, this happens when an update is going on. I'm sure that it's going to be fixed once the update is fully implemented. Enjoy the staff status while it's there. Kidding aside, it seems that it's not affecting the function of the forum, so there's no need to worry.

Cheers!
-Jethro-

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Does this mean that you're on the Affilorama payroll now?
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
I believe you are correct in that it has something to with uploading upgrades.

However, I took a screen shot of my icon with the "STAFF" label below my photo so that I could use it as a personal motivational tool.

One day I want to be able to work full-time helping others build businesses large enough for them to live on.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
This bug has already been fixed by our tech team. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

newstart wrote:I believe you are correct in that it has something to with uploading upgrades.

However, I took a screen shot of my icon with the "STAFF" label below my photo so that I could use it as a personal motivational tool.

One day I want to be able to work full-time helping others build businesses large enough for them to live on.

Wow! That's a great goal, newstart. I'm sure you will be given a chance to help others this way.

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jethro.aragon
Trust:
I'm happy that the minor glitch has already been fixed.

@cterao, How i wish... This is just a really great site and the products and lessons here are really helping a lot of people. Plus the people here seems to be very friendly and helpful.

@newstart, I actually did the same thing. Keeping yourself motivated is a really good trait. Looking for alternative ways to do it is just genius.

Let's all keep ourselves motivated all the time.
-Jethro-

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.”

This topic was started on Aug 22, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.