Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Possible to make $100K a day?

seanyboy
Trust:

Possible to make $100K a day?

Hey guys,

I am just wondering...

Is it really possible to make 100k a day from affiliate marketing? This is something Mark has said. He actually knows people who make this kind of money a day. Wow.. that's awesome!

I reckon a lot of how this is done is via outsourcing a lot of the work once you get to a point in your earnings where you can outsource getting websites built for you and articles written for you for content purposes, even getting someone or something to work on your seo campaigns! If you are in that position, you are simply researching niches and building the foundations of a website, but then outsource the lot so you can move onto the next project, whilst monitoring all your websites and making tweaks where necessary!

Anyways.... what a great position to be in. Anyone else like to comment?

To you and your successes... ;)

Sean
seanyboy
Trust:
No thoughts on this one then guys eh?

Sean
edrectory
Trust:
Not on a day to day basis. 100K is probably off a launch mate, a good launch at that.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Sean,

IMO, this kind of earnings might be on a launch just like what edrectory said. Maybe CPA affiliates can make this kind of money a day. But this has nothing to do with search engine traffic. Do you know that SE traffic is only 5% of the total traffic on the net? have you heard about the couple Carlos and Lupe Garcia? They make $5M a month. They do "Media Buys". They buy insertions from Ad Networks and they use Ad Servers to track all of their campaigns' performance. This is the big league though. They are the ones who buy the banner space on yahoo mail etc. I'm sure you've seen banners on top of your account if you have a yahoo mail account. This is in CPA marketing though not affiliate marketing.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
chrisgoddard
Trust:
There are definitely people who make a phenomenal amount of money through affiliate campaigns. I know Mark knows lots of people who have had quite extraordinary days like this. In interviews he often asks people what their single biggest day or week has been.

The other two comments here are right though, this would likely be from a launch or something of that description. But I don't know the specific case. But it's definitely plausible!

You're right about outsourcing too... often the best affiliates pay other people to do a lot of the 'grunt' work for them like building their sites, running PPC ads and writing content. One of the best ways you can learn to grow your earnings is by being able to step back and become 'big picture' and delegate out the day to day stuff to other people. The great thing about online is that you can get people from all over the world working together too... so you might be able to find really hard working, competent people in other countries who charge much less that the country where you live.

Good luck to all!
seanyboy
Trust:
Hey Guys...

These are all valid points indeed!

A product launch can develop 100k a day for sure... However, I think it is possible to earn this type of earnings a day too with affiliate commissions...

There was a guy who launched a CPA training product at the beginning of this year. He was turning over 100k a day from CPA offers...

Thats why I believe that you can repeat that in the affiliate business too....

Anyways... thanks again guys....

Best of luck to you all...

Sean :)

This topic was started on Apr 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.