Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Pointing DNS to a Hosting Account

PremiumMember
steve1533
Trust:

Pointing DNS to a Hosting Account

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone out there could help me as i am having some techie issues and as a complete newbie to this don't know what to do.
A week and a half ago i followed the instructions in the AB course and pointed my dns to my hosting account. As of yet i am still only getting a blank screen and no cpanel.
I have talked to name cheap and to hostgator who say that there is no problems there end and to my isp who hasn't a clue what i am talking about!
Surely propagation does not take this long!
Any help and advise would be very welcomed as this is a bit frustrating.

Thanks
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hi Steve,

The Domain Name Server info from your HostGator hosting account is what you saved in the namecheap account for that particular domain correct?

The cpanel should be www.yoursite.com/cpanel

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
steve1533
Trust:
yeah I copied and pasted the name servers into the name cheap. I was talking again to the ISP who have said there is a broadband outage in my area. They say give it a few more days

thanks
jpastorizo
Trust:
I guess you have to wait for a few days Steve.
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
kepeliki
Trust:
hello there
Is Affilorama using hostmonster or hosgator?
Thank You

This topic was started on Jul 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.