Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

plug in for social

ellatep
Trust:

plug in for social

Hi can anyone recommend a good plugin for google +, tweet and facebook. Just the symbols with the numbers. I have noticed on some facebook symbols they have 'be the first of your friends to like this' and then it comes up with the name of the person. Is this necessary? I really just want the number without the name appearing. Like it is on this forum.
thanks
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

There are several plugins that do this. You may have to take a look at a few to figure out which one will fit you best.

Start here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You could use the following plugins:

*AddThis

*Share and Follow

*Sociable

Hope that helps!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
For Facebook, I use the Simple Facebook Connect plugin. For other bookmarking links, I use the SexyBookmarks plugin. There are a lot of good ones out there. you just have to figure out what you want and find the plugin that does it. if you have a specific one that you see, ask the blog owner what plugin they are using to do it.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

ellatep
Trust:
Thanks so much everyone!

This topic was started on Dec 05, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.