Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Pls I need infomation on outsourcing my articles

alizjkrocks
Trust:

Pls I need infomation on outsourcing my articles

Hey everyone, I've been trying to juggle my full time job and trying to make it on this Internet Marketing I've been doing.. but things seem to be taking its toll. Seems writing an article, submitting, rewriting it, submitting again takes a lot more time then I expected. My job is stressing. (All the more I want to be successful in this Affilorama project. =D)

Anyway, which is the best article writer + submitter software/onlineware (is there such a thing?).

I've been checking out http://www.articlemarketingautomation.com/ and this seems to be just the thing I need since it can write articles for me and submit them too.. but I need opinions from all you veterans out there.

Finding good keywords is still my 'job' but writing articles, submiting, getting backlinks etc etc is a little bit too much of a hassle for me right now.. so yeah.. i gotta go with outsourcing...

opinions and recommendations please everyone!!!

thanks soooooo much
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

faradina
Trust:
Hi!

AMAutomation.com does not really write articles for you. What it does is help you spin your articles and distribute your spun articles to blogs. SEOLinkV is a similar service.

I do not know of any software that can really write articles for you. By that, I mean good quality articles. Your best bet for getting good articles written is to outsource them to "live" writers. You can go to odesk or elance to hire a writer, and the writer can also do the submissions and link-building for you.

I hope that helps :)
alizjkrocks
Trust:
oooooo... thx faradina!!

any recommendations of writers from elance?
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

You want sales, you hire me. ;)

pzenji
Trust:
Hey darkclaw3000,

I know a very good elance writer based in New Zealand. PM me for details.

Dennis
I'm not here to sell you anything but glad to help whenever I can only through Pivate Msg.

referee
Trust:
Hello
I used a group from Singapore.
They are imbuzz.
This is not an advertisment for them but the turnaround time and job they did was good.
Hope this helps
Mark
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Mark has recommended a very good writer on this thread: Recommended Elance Author
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Oct 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.