Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Please Help With Article Panel Size Font

jpaissa27
Trust:

Please Help With Article Panel Size Font

Hey Guys,

I have the AB Theme 2.0 and I'm looking for a way to put my text size in all my articles a bit bigger.

I go to the Article Panel options and I put a size like 14 and it doesnt do anything, it only creates more of a gap space between sentences or paragraphs..

Please help I would appreciate it...

PS : It works on my other site with the same theme, but this one creates GAPs instead of creating the size font a bit bigger.. what am I doing wrong?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I had that happening on several of my sites too. not sure what caused it. Fix? I upgraded to theme 3.0 and havent had the problem since LOL.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

peggybritton
Trust:
Try installing the plug-in "EasyMCE Advanced." It gives you the option to control font sizes, font families, styles, quotes, etc. It appears in your dashboard after activation under Settings. Then you drag and drop the items you want to use into the Kitchen Sink. It makes many tasks easier.
P.S. Don't select things you don't really need. It will slow you down.

This topic was started on Aug 12, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.