Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Please explain what is meant by business to business sites

tiborb
Trust:

Please explain what is meant by business to business sites

Hey there,

I am pretty new to this whole affiliate marketing thing and i really like the concept of it. Been doing it really for a month. Have been doing a lot of reading and researching and trying to wade through all the crap out there.

Now i am going through the first week notes etc. I have chosen a topic for my site. I m thinking about a music downloads site, that provides quite a bit. Now at the end of the first weeks notes i noticed that you suggest promoting b2b sites. I am just wondering what u mean by business to business? Just to clarify what you are talking about.

Like i said i am an absolute newb to this stuff, but am also excited. I tried a couple of small campaigns with adwords and made a profit. But adwords d/l methods are a pain.

I have bought a few manuals off the net and well this has been the best one for me so far. I am up in Auckland at the moment and it is cool to see someone from NZ doing this and doing well.

But yeha any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Tibor.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Tiborb,

Good to see another Kiwi on here;)

What I meant by b2b was Business to Business and that is for adsense sites. They are great for higher paying adsense revenues, like when you have a site about chemical manufacturing, for instance.

That doesn't mean that they are the best affiliate sites to have, I was just saying for adsense they can be better. But for affiliate marketing in general, if you are to find 1 or more quality affiliate programs, then you can earn good revenue that way.

I like your idea of a music downloads site. But how will this work? How will you get rights to the songs, or is this a site that is article based, and has good use of keywords, etc. And also has reviews of sites that you are affiliated to that allow music downloads? In that case should you do movies downloads too on this site? Software, games?

My new search engine optimization videos, which should be online later this week, will be very helpful for you.

Lets make this work!

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

tiborb
Trust:
Hey mark

Yeah the site i am thiking about is a general industry website, talking about diffferant dl programs, pros and cons of free vs paid programs etc.

Maybe talk about protecting your music content, commputer ie adware, spyware etc.

so yeha a site full of content about the industry and news and obviously links to heaps of differant programs to make some cash.

I have been thinking about the movies, games etc. But i was thinking about that for other projects. Do you think that you could put it on the one site?

cheers.

tibor.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi, I'm not really getting a clear picture of what your site is about. Can you please give me a link to an example of a competitor who is doing something similar so I can get a better idea?

Also, have you watched the 90 day roadmap yet?

Yeah the site i am thiking about is a general industry website, talking about diffferant dl programs, pros and cons of free vs paid programs etc.

DL programs? download programs? for what?

Can you be more specific, I am having difficulty getting a picture here, so it's difficult to help.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

tiborb
Trust:
(broken link removed)
http://www.my-free-music.com/home.htm?affID=2588

There is a couple of examples of what i am thinking.

What i am wanting to do is put a review site together on music download programs/ movies/ gmaes

Whilst putting some articles on the industry up there. Ie New news etc.

More reviews on the adware/spyware

More articles on backing there music up / backing up in general.

Also i would like the site to be a hangout for people to share their experiances with differant programs , views.

So the site would be constantly updated.

I hope that gives you a better picture.

Cheers

Tibor.

PS

I have gone through the 90 day roadmap, well only the first week and almost finshed everything. Being the newb that i am, i am struggling to get my head around some things, but i am getting there and am looking forward to the day when it all clicks and gets easier.
Last edited by ampie g on 22 Jan 10 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Cool, it sounds like a good idea. You'll want to watch my new beginners Search Engine Optimization online video when I upload it to the members area next week.

regards,
Mark