Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Photoshop- which to choose?

heavysm
Trust:

Photoshop- which to choose?

I recently met up with an old high school friend who I now find is an excelled graphic designer (not yet employed but fully skilled). I told him I really want to learn photoshop and he offered to give me a copy of photoshop 7, cs, cs2 or cs3. I really have no idea which would be better but assume that the earlier ones are simpler and easier to use. Ive decided that whichever he gives me Ill employ his help and get a nice video guide to help me as well. Really it comes down to which to choose. I dont really know which is better but I sort of want to jump into the cs's just because they are newer and seem to offer a bit more. I just want to learn to eventually put on some neat graphic's (just pretty pictures that are unique to me) on my sites. Any suggestions?
tdigitty
Trust:
You have to learn the program anyway...might as well start with the newest version. With that said, any of those versions are capable of doing what you need.
nelsencaleb
Trust:
Choose CS3. CS5 is currently the best.
Hi! I'm super friendly! Message me if you like!
Relationship Website: http://www.weneedeachother.org
Free SEO: http://www.goodinternetmarketing.com/?post_type=sqz-page&p=11

heavysm
Trust:
Ill most likely do CS3 with a nice tutorial guide from ebay or something. FYI, I am not pirating this at all. He has all the serials from when he bought them, so they are purchased copies. He is merely giving them to me since he has CS4 and has no need for them, as he says.

This topic was started on Aug 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.