Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Paypal Scam

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

Paypal Scam

For those receiving large payments via Paypal I advise you not to. It's a major legal battle to get your funds. You are much better off waiting on checks or setting up a wire transfer.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've personally not had any trouble with this. If you are getting an unusual amount deposited, contact paypal beforehand and you might be able to avoid getting your funds frozen.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

rookieaffi
Trust:
Hey Adrian and Sean,

Thanks for this info. I was just about to set up another account, a business account with Paypal. I will now stick to checks and have the money wired to my own local bank account. I will be more in control.

BTW, if it is only an issue where large sums are concerned, are they on the look out for terrorists' funds or what. But those are in the millions!..lol :lol:

Anyway to be safe, checks and wire, it will be.

Greg
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
They earn interest daily at midnight on all funds in the paypal system. That could explain why they wanted to hold my earnings? I hope not....
seasprite
Trust:
Hey Adrian,

You may want to look at google's system as an alternative.Iv used it a bit and found it quite easy and responsive :D