Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Pay attention to How this site is run

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:

Pay attention to How this site is run

Just thought I would share this with all the new members. This site is a the best place you can learn how to be successful in internet marketing. and it is not just the lessons you should learn from.

Pay attention to how Mark and the staff take care of people here. I have learned as much from that, how to run my business,as from all the lessons they have provided. Everything you do should be focused on providing value and building a relationship with your visitors. This does not mean a one on one relationship. I am sure if I ran into a staff member here on the streets, we would never know it.

However, you need to build a relationship of trust and respect with everyone who visits your site. You do this the same way Mark and the staff here do. Provide value, and be honest with people. Not many of the leaders in this business are willing to admit they don't know something. I have seen Mark do it several times. That honesty will help you more than it will hurt you.

Take time to learn as much as you can about whatever niche you are in. Share everything you know with your visitors, and you will be rewarded. As Zig Zigglar is famous for saying "The best way to get what you want in life is to help others get what they want."

Mark and his staff do not just preach it, they practice it. You can learn from their example here on the forums every day. How many other Gurus do you know that would spend time on the forums while on vacation with their family? Mark is the only one I have seen.
And I am on several forums.

Welcome to all the new Affilorama members. Enjoy your stay and learn everything you can here.

Thank you to Mark Ling and the entire staff. Your lessons have been crucial to my success, and I know the same is true for many others as well.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

I'll second that. Mark and Affilorama in general have been a positively refreshing break from the normal hyped up, big claims - little deliveries IM types.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Having gone through another program where the people who were trying to do the program had questions that only seemed to be answered by the other people doing the course and very little by the ones running the course, I have to agree with James. In fact, that involvement, from Mark all the way down, was one of the things that impressed me with the Affilorama programs and why I chose to go with the AffiloBlueprint when I decided to give affiliate marketing another try.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey Grady, James and Esolutions,

Thanks for your kind words, I and my staff appreciate it. I see that you are a premium member Grady, hope that you check out the blog bootcamp for premium members as it's a relatively simple plan that works extremely well and could just be what you need to get things cranking ahead online.

All the best and keep taking action on this,

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I agree with that Mark. I wish the blog bootcamp had been available when I started. I had to learn the hard way through trial and error. However, I have to say, even with the AB course, and following everything there, most of my traffic to my sites come through my blogs.

It takes time and commitment, and it will take a while to take off, but blogging is a great way to break into a niche and get a lot of great traffic.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Thanks Mark! After taking the last month or so off to work on some noveling, I'm trying to catch back up to where I was. But that blogging boot camp is on my list of things to do!

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Dec 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.