Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Outsourced targeted back linking??

nates450r
Trust:

Outsourced targeted back linking??

I was wondering if you have had good luck out sourcing targeted/relevent backlinks.
with all of googles games seo optimized sites are getting hammered with all the changes.

I mean a few years ago it was great to have a gazillion links pointing to your sites. But these days its about quality and relevent backlinks.

what is your experince with outsourced targeted/relevent backlinking? good results? what are you paying?

this is one of those things i would rather pay someone to to.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
I find backlinking tedious to be quite honest, but I have not outsourced it so I am unable to give you a ballpark of how much it would cost. It's probably more costly than the usual backlinking service. You can check out the Affilorama Services as well as eLance and oDesk for individuals you can outsource this task to.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

nates450r
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:I find backlinking tedious to be quite honest, !

why do you think i want to outsource it lol
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi nates450r,

HAHA. :D You got me there.

Backlinking really is a challenging task and so I understand people want to outsource it. As tedious as I find it, I have not outsourced my backlinking because I've set a sort of backlinking schedule for my sites. So it doesn't eat up most of my time in the day.

As mentioned in my previous post, you can check Affilorama Services. I came across one or two ads there offering SEO/linking work. And don't forget oDesk and eLance.

Have a good day! :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on May 03, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.