Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

One thing to outsource?

unit
Trust:

One thing to outsource?

Hello everyone,
I am just getting things up and running, so to speak, and I"m doing everything myself. I don't really have any money to put back in yet but was thinking of outsourcing at least one thing.

My question to all is, if you could only outsource one thing what would it be? and why?

Thank You
Discover the inside secrets of winning the lottery at www.masterluck.com

slvrsrfr
Trust:
I'd outsource articles for backlinking purposes.

This is grunt work and probably the best use of your money whether you have a ton or not.

You can get outsourced articles for around a penny a word at places like Elance or TextBroker.

Hope this helps.
faradina
Trust:
I agree with slvrsrfr. I would also outsource articles for submission to article directories and article distribution services, though not the articles for my own websites, if I had the option to outsource one thing.

Article-writing is time-consuming and laborious, and outsourcing it would be a good use of your available resources, as long as you can get hold of a good writer. Be aware, though, that the better writers command higher prices and that you usually get what you pay for.

Cheers :)
unit
Trust:
Thanks slvrsrfr and faradina

I had thought about finding someone to build backlinks for me but it sounds like article writing may be better. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this.

Everything has been pretty easy so far, to get a website up and going to me, but now I'm sorta stuck. I'm not ranking for anything, I haven't seen any new backlinks on TT even though I have been submitting articles, making blogs, social bookmarking and web 2.0 sites.

How long does it take for a backlink to show up on TT?

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it can take several weeks or even months for your backlinks to show up. The search engines don't index the whole net in a day. there are some things that you can do to speed up the process, like tweeting new articles, bookmarking, and pinging, but even then, they dont always show all your links anyway.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

unit
Trust:
Thanks JM

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Search engines don't always show backlinks to your site (especially Google) even if they have already crawled those backlinks. And if they don't show the backlinks, Traffic Travis can't show you any either since it pulls its data from the search engines.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.