Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

One small step....

fenway2k
Trust:

One small step....

I don't know if anyone gets this excited but I am and I just wanted to share:

I've started my blog last month and in the past 30 days, I have steady watched growth in my traffic. I started averaging 10 visitors a week....and today I broke a hundred visitors in one day!

I also just checked my Adsense account and it is currently at 90 dollars.

Chump change to the gurus, but it lets me know that the stuff works and this hard work will pay off.

Thanks for listening.
milansangan
Trust:
Congratulations! I'm glad the system works really well for you. I'd like to get where you're at myself.
rudolf55
Trust:
From 10 per week to 100 a day? You gotta tell me where you get your backlinks!
faradina
Trust:
Hi fenway2k,

With a hundred visitors a day, I recommend that you put in something there aside from adsense. Put in affiliate links for relevant products, if you don't have them already.

If you can make 90 dollars on adsense, which only pays a small fraction of the commissions that you can earn from affiliate programs, I am sure you can make much much more through promoting products.

Cheers!
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Adsense is indeed a good way to monetize. In my site for example, my average earning ranges from 3-4 USD a day.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

jjperkins
Trust:
Hey, way to go Fenway!
That is good to hear 'cos we have just started adding adsense to a few of our sites, despite everyone saying it doesn't work.

Jillian

mark18now
Trust:
I agree, adsence does not pay very well. Try an affiliate program.

This topic was started on Oct 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.