Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

One good Realistic Flight Simulation Game

jhn_email
Trust:

One good Realistic Flight Simulation Game

Do you like to play flight simulation game? I just know a very good one,
this game has over 120 airplane to fly, and 20,000 real airports to explore, please click Link removed by moderator to find out more.
Last edited by jhn_email on 25 Mar 12 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Check out the new (free) "Microsoft Flight".
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flight/

It's not as much of a hard core flightsim as Microsoft's discontinued Microsoft Flight Simulator series, but it's fun - it may well be the real "Most Realistic Flight Simulation Game" (in terms of visual realism, aircraft cockpit modeling, airframe and controls flight performance envelope modeling, etc. - along with Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 + 3rd party scenery):
http://fullterrain.com/product_nablue.html

You see, that's the trouble with making exaggerated claims like: "The Most Realistic Flight Simulation Game" If you claim "Best Product", you then have to define what "Best Product" means and also substantiate your claim by actually comparing the product you're affiliating with to it's competition for your definition of "Best". If you don't, it will be viewed as just another bit of advertising hype to be ignored. However, a strong claim can be impressive - if it has the strong proof to go with it.

Today's buyers are (justifiably) cynical. You have to prove your claims to them. And usually by 3rd party proof (nobody believes the advertiser's own words) or by honest product comparisons.

I don't mean to put down your product or marketing efforts - just to point out that there's a lesson here about the need to substantiate all claims, even possibly to avoid those "Best" claims altogether.

In my opinion, "Best" opens up a very big can of worms.

Hope this helps...
PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
I see that the post title has changed from "Most Realistic Flight Simulator Game" to "One good Realistic Flight Simulator Game".

Kudos - seems to me an excellent choice for a review title. And it suggests that there may be more simulator reviews in future.

This topic was started on Mar 24, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.