Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Oh my gosh!!!! My first sale!!! AHHHH!!! I LOVE AFFILORAMA!!

tnm1234567
Trust:

Oh my gosh!!!! My first sale!!! AHHHH!!! I LOVE AFFILORAMA!!

Wow! My very very first commission! My site has only been published for 14 days!

THANK YOU MARK LING!!!!
THANK YOU AFFILOFRIENDS ON THIS FORUM FOR ALL THE ADVICE WHICH I WISELY TOOK!!!
THANK YOU AFFILORAMA STAFF!!!!

Yay!!! AFFILOBLUEPRINT WORKS!!!!

EEK!!!!
Thank you in advance for your wise advice.

Yours Truly,

tnm1234567
Trust:
oops! i mean 16 days! yay!

Yours Truly,

jasondodd
Trust:
awesome dude, thanks for sharing ... as mark says "rinse & repeat" :)
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

tnm1234567
Trust:
Thanks Jason! I can't believe really works! You guys totally rule! now i just need affilorama to build an alternate service to amautomation so i can switch over.

you guys rule!

Yours Truly,

robynm
Trust:
way to go tnm, hopefully others will follow
tnm1234567
Trust:
thanks robynm! this is my first foray into afffiliate marketing. the first sale was so important to me because it is a milestone and proof of concept. :)

im really excited. my goal was to get my first sale by 30 days to convert 1 in 300 google referred visits to my site. so far its better than i thought. all the credit and thanks go to mark ling, affilorama peeps, and the peeps who have helped me by giving me advice on this forum.

and to think i found affilorama accidentally.

Yours Truly,

daytimer60
Trust:
Congrats TNM,

The first one is always the most exciting and gets you pumped!!!

Way to go and keep it going.....

Wayne
PremiumMember
francesc
Trust:
wow 16 days!
I'm expecting to make a sale in the first 2 months :p
19 years old chilean blogger, a very creative kid, sometimes too creative
Look mum! I'm a moderator!

dewey
Trust:
Right on!

Because we're all curious; did you have your articles written for you, or did you do them yourself?

-Josh
jlwrivera
Trust:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now, please share what you have done in that 16 days to get success:

how far along are you in Mark's program?
how many pages on your site are up and optimized?
what have you done so far with SEO?
how are your driving traffic?

I am so jazzed for you and hope I will be shouting from the rooftops soon myself!
tom11980
Trust:
Yeah thats awsome I have had my site up for four weeks and still no sales good amount of visitors 140 a day but no sales I am so jelous Great work though I hope there are many to follow. Not sure what I am doing wrong yet but will keep plugging away at it
tnm1234567
Trust:
Dear Dewey, in regards to my articles, i bought a plr pack with 111,000 plr articles and i reworded them. i only wrote 1 or 2 articles myself and it was soooo tough to come up with the content. im very very happy with the plr pack. it was way better than one that i paid much more for. thank you so much for your kind words!

Dear jlwrivera: ive viewed the entire program but as you can see, http://www.ralphsgreenenergyguide.com/ i have a lot more work left to do. id say as far as my website, its progressed to around week 4. i have 19 articles up all rated A or A+ by Traffic Travis. for SEO i followed to the T marks lesson on on page AND off page seo. i use (begrudgingly because i am not happy with the "customer support" department) Amautomation. the tool itself is extremely powerful if you apply it. The important traffic to me are the Google referrals because they are based on my keywords. how i made it happen in 16 days is really easy and hard at the same time: i did EVERYTHING to the T that Mark said to do. i had great discipline and work ethic. i asked question when i didnt know the answer and always got great advice right here from people like yourself. i implemented all the advice given to me from the site review. but above all, i did everything exactly as Mark laid out. thank you so much for the kind words! i really feed off the positive energy from this forum. im sincere in wanting everyone to succeed.

Dear Tom11980: im just a newbie but i recall Mark addressing this question in affilobluprint. why am i getting traffic and not sales. i believe he mentioned that if that is happening then chances are your choice for keyword is not targeted enough. when i heard that, i took a look at my own keywords and realized i was headed down that path myself. being in the green energy niche, i had chosen words like "renewable energy technology" and "off grid living". they had 3 words and more than 1600 in average monthly traffic. but i truly believe that this would have ended up giving my site traffic that was not targeted enough. i mean a person typing in renewable energy technology could be looking for infromation for a college paper and have no desire to buy a diy kit for solar panels. that lesson is so valuable. i went over ALL my keywords and replaced them with much more targeted keywords. I replaced "renewable energy technology" with "how to make solar power". i think if you rewatch that lesson and look at your keywords again an picture who would type that into google, youre going to improve the quality of your traffic. thank you soooo much for your kind words! i give all the props to mark, the staff, and people like you. as for me, im just a student here in an amazing classroom. you may want to put up your keywords here and see if anyone can help you with suggestions. keywords are the key. if you are getting 140 visitors a day and not converting then as mark teaches, your visitors are not targeted eneough and that is on your keywords. gluck!!! engage everyone here! the people in this forum are amazine and that includes you!

Yours Truly,

tnm1234567
Trust:
Thank Francesc! if you dont get sales, get feedback from this forum. I did and and implemented the suggestions. the people here amazing. everyone wants everyone to succeed. take advantage of that. im soooo glad i did!

Dear daytimer60: Yes I am definitely having an adrenaline rush! very exciting to see the idea come to fruition. before today, affiloblueprint was just theory. after today, i KNOW it works and that is so energizing!

Yours Truly,

extreme1
Trust:
well done- its very cool to hear of some successes especially so early on!!
Im struggling with content ( on a budget) so Im interested on where you brought the PLR pack as the articles look pretty good - care to share??
Congrats once again!
extreme1
Trust:
Not to worry I found your aff link in another thread!
mario3173
Trust:
TNM1234567,

I am interested where you got your plr pack of articles from????

Mario
briancol
Trust:
Hey YAY TNM!

Thanks Mark And all the lads on the forums, I also got my first sale, im in the yeast infection niche for the moment, but i think i want to complete everything, i havent even begun fully article marketing yet really, although i did publish a squidoo lens and hubpage, and i havent got to the PPC yet...

I have begun article marketing with Ezine articles, but its in submission stage still..

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL It is my intention that all of us succeed!
saurhirion
Trust:
Wow TNM,

Congratulations, this serve me has a good motivation.

Wish you a lot more sales to come.
tnm1234567
Trust:
Dear Extreme1: thanks for the moral support! i know youre going to meet me like everone else a year from now as successful affiliates! glad you found the link! :)

Dear Mario3173: here is my affiliate link to the 111,107 articles for $1. http://use-sell.com/2/1511983di/?aff_id=95066. this ones a no brainer. just go get it and good luck!!! thanks for the encouragement :-D

Dear Briancol: YAY for you!!!!! nice!!! congrats and thanks for the kind words! 8-B

Dear Saurhirion: Thanks so much! i know you are going to do great! Why because we have an AWESOME teacher with Mark! and plus the people on this forum are such an amazing resource. if you ask for help, people will help. good luck and please keep me posted! :-D

Yours Truly,

tnm1234567
Trust:
YAY for the April 29th Affiloblueprint Class!!! i hope someday to meet you all at some convention. that would be cool. i know you are all going to be success stories. :)

Yours Truly,

mario3173
Trust:
Thanks for the link tnm!

Mario
lumina
Trust:
Congrats!! I wanna follow you soon!!
tnm1234567
Trust:
you will! i know it! g'luck and thanks for the warm wishes! :)

Yours Truly,

richmannow
Trust:
Awesome tnm,

Good for you! we're all feeling the positive vibes here.
It's like a chain reaction, right? :) ... once you start getting the first sale, then expect many more to follow!

- Shaun
tnm1234567
Trust:
thanks Shaun! i hope so! my plan is to follow affiloblueprint exactly. the fake it til you make it strategy. it worked for Ronald Reagan and it will work for little ol me. :)

Yours Truly,

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Good job TNM we are in the same Niche and I hope that one day me and you are dominating the top spots for our keywords. Then when we are both at the top maybe we can exchange links. You've followed the Blueprint to a T.
tnm1234567
Trust:
me too! that would be AWESOME! yes if mark says do it, i do it. until im more experienced i dont think it would be wise for me to take any shorcuts. hey have you done a 6 part mini course. i need to do that but have know idea how to approach it.

Yours Truly,

PremiumMember
avidpoet
Trust:
Im still in the keyword research phase myself and with our Nichd you really have to choose your words correctly because most of the people may just be looking for info but if you add things like "Make" "Build" "How To" then your normal keywords turn into Action/Buying keywords.

I thought about Outsourcing my Newsletter when I get to that point but Im not sure yet.
tnm1234567
Trust:
wow i like that avidpoet! that is smart!

Yours Truly,

traeth
Trust:
Great work!! Very motivating. Can't wait to get busy this weekend. Schools out and full focus on AB.
Much Success!!
Tracy

tnm1234567
Trust:
thanks Tracy! you'll be just fine and very successful if you just do as mark says in affiloblueprint. and make time to do it. that was the hardest for me. its hard to block out time to do it. ive worked extremely hard on my site and its been so worth it. :) thanks for the sweet words!

Yours Truly,

dailyfocus
Trust:
you got a very nice site. Nice work. Congrats! and many more. :-)
tnm1234567
Trust:
awww shucks! thanks shawna! i really appreciate the encouragement. im so embarassed. its a total ripoff of wowblackbook. before affiloblueprint i had no idea how to make a website. no clue at all. im still amazed that i did that all thanks to affiloblueprint. amazing!

Yours Truly,

PremiumMember
oliver007
Trust:
That is wonderful to have a sale in such a short time, congratulations !
I wish I could also make a sale.
Make sure to keep us posted when you make your second sale. I'm sure it gives motivation to all of us.

Olivier
tnm1234567
Trust:
hi Olivier! thanks so much! what i did took extraordinary work and effort. in fact im doing an article right now as i watch the nba finals. Go cavaliers! Pace it like Mark teaches and you'll make sales. you dont need to do it in 16 days. if you do, you;ll be very exhausted like me. but im very motivated.

we are in very good hands with mark. after that its a numbers game. if you are getting traffic and not sales then its your keywords. my traffic is very targeted and i converted 1 of 120 visits sent to my site by google. im not getting very many visits because my site is very young. so i spend alot of time with off page seo. whew... tired... itll all be worth it though.

thank you for your encouragement but don't despair. what you;re not seeing is the amount of work i have put forth to get an accelerated start. im exhausted but its worth it. i feel confident in mark and i know as long as i follow affiloblueprint i will be able to make 100 per week. i have simple goals for my first website.

good luck and please keep me posted about your success too! seriously i feed off all that positive energy. :)

Yours Truly,

tnm1234567
Trust:
also, if anyone uses facebook, please friend me! ralph somers is my mascot and alter ego. you can find me on facebook at the email thuyzers@yahoo.com.

I am Thuy (pronounced twee). So great to make new friends all over the world. :)

hello from beautiful oregon usa where my team the Cavaliers are losing. :(

Yours Truly,

PremiumMember
depthdefy
Trust:
Nice work Thuy. I'm using the same niche as you. Looks like we are promoting the same products but we don't have any of the same keywords. I can tell that you are going to convert a lot more sales than me as my keywords are a little more general.
In retrospect I should have spent some time checking out the product sites before I chose my keywords. The keywords I chose are all fairly high volume though, so plenty of people will be visiting the site, which is never a bad thing.
Check it out if you like: www.residentialrenewableenergy.com
antonior
Trust:
Hi tnm,

Congrats on your 1st sale! I looked that your site and looks really good, well done!
Like extreme1, I am also struggling with content. But now that I read your testimonial here and how energized your are with your 1st successful sale, I am even more excited to make this happen!

Thanks for sharing,
Antonio
tnm1234567
Trust:
dear depthdefy, your site looks great! nice work! i will give you a backlink to help you with your off page seo. i think you are right. your keywords are going to give you trouble down the line. i use marks advice to imagine what people are looking for to build my list of keywords. all in all i think i spent 72 hours researching my keyword list. since i have done the work, you can feel free to just take that whatever you want for your own. good luck!

dear antonior: thanks for the congrats! i appreciate your feedback on my site. if you are struggling with content get that 111,107 article for a buck plr pack. its a no brainer. 90% of my site is done by rewording that pack. youre going to do great! just follow affiloblueprint. it works like clockwork.

Yours Truly,

antonior
Trust:
hey tnm,

I got the 111,107 articles through your aff link. I had a look through few articles I found same bad and some good. I guess for $1 it is really great. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Now, back to the Affiloblueprint, reword this articles and get my site up.

Thanks again,
Antonio
tnm1234567
Trust:
good luck! :)

Yours Truly,

PremiumMember
stevenhall
Trust:
Nice one, keep it up. I love creating these sites like clockwork, it has been the best investment I ever made.
tnm1234567
Trust:
yes this is definitely one of the best investments ive ever made. :)

Yours Truly,

shakesum123
Trust:
im so confused how do i start, im stuck, where do i find my affiliate ID
dukiss
Trust:
I would not give out your website. Now everyone can see the keywords you are targeting and possibly become extra competition.

But good job on you first sale (this site is almost a year old) Have you made sales since then? Have you scaled it up?

Y

This topic was started on May 28, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.