Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Npc 2.0 + Mr.K's Strategy + Marks training = Win?

stiliryze
Trust:

Npc 2.0 + Mr.K's Strategy + Marks training = Win?

Hi guys,I have to say that there are some really helpful, experienced people who are ready to teach you all they know when it comes to starting and e-business and everyone brings something unique to the table.

So what I am planning to do with my first site is use Mark's affiliate marketing strategies like article marketing and such, use Mr.K's traffic strategies to get lots of free traffic to my site,and they guys over at NPC's (Niche Profit Classroom) list building and email marketing training so I could practically have my sites work on autopilot and make repeat sales.

I personally think I should see some positive results and I am all for trying new stuff and experimenting.

What do you guys think Win or Fail, lol?
Last edited by michellerana on 18 Jan 10 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
I've heard a lot of good things about NPC, but I haven't bought it myself. I know there's one guy in the AB members forum that has had amazing success by combining NPC and AB.

Good luck with it. Let us know how it works for you.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

stiliryze
Trust:
Omg.Npc is soooo good when it comes to stuff like list building and email marketing.They teach you how to build a site,get traffic to it in about a month sometimes earlier and just let it do its thing.If you planning on selling your own products on clickbank I would highly recommend them!
jcdean
Trust:
I would love to take the course as well, but no $$

I think it would be use full even if you didn't plan to market
your own product, or want to sell physical products.

I use to do email marketing in my PPC days. It really makes a difference but email marketing is not a magic bullet. It takes practice, tracking a tweaking. It really is not hard to get an opt-in. It's a little more tricky to get people to open your emails.

Seems that the gentlemen at NPC have mastered the "art" and NPC would be a great place to learn "Permision Marketing"

Another great place to learn email marketing is from Jimmy D. Brown. you can Google his name, and find his blog. He gives a lot of info away free, well for an opt in,that is. ; )
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

stiliryze
Trust:
Yeah,actually in npc 2.0 they have an affiliate marketing module.You would follow the course just like you would if you had created you own product but the only difference is that you implement affiliate marketing instead.

This topic was started on Jan 18, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.