Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

NP Classrom Problems

lannhem
Trust:

NP Classrom Problems

Did anyone who enrolled in NP Classroom have the problems I had? I was not able to sign in for the first two days (which took two days for them to respond). Then I discovered that most of services that were advertised on the conference call would cost another $30. I then signed up for the 'upgrade' which never went through and asked to cancel my membership for two days before I got a response on the third day. I received a confirmation of my cancellation and two days later was charged the $67 and had no access to my membership. I have been trying to get a response from them since the money was debited from my account, to no avail. I am very upset. I hope this is an isolated incident.
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Lannhem,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having problems with NP Classroom. As far as I know we haven't had any other similar complaints, but that doesn't mean I'm not concerned about yours! If you don't hear anything in the next 12 hours, please email my staff through the contact form at our support page and they will contact NPClassroom on your behalf.

Take care,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

evolution
Trust:
Mark while you are at it

aer you aware of any issues with the AC2.0 site as i signed up this morning and have been debited for the $1 plus $116 dollars I thought the deal was $1 for 10 days initially then we were charged after that.

As i signed up through your link and on your recommendation and i cannot contact them directly i wondered if you could check as i have heard nothing from the AC2.0 site since i signed so no login details no reciept for my payment which i want to mail to you as i signed up through your link to get your Bonuses.

I would be gratefull if you could ask when and if you have to ask about this other issue.

Thanks mark
PremiumMember
crystal01
Trust:
I didn't have a problem with that particular product. But I had more problems than could be counted with Launch Tree. I still have not received a response from them when I requested a refund. I will be sending another request tomorrow.
PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Does any one know were to go to cancel the sign up?
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
If you want to cancel the subscription, the ability for them to bill you through PayPal. You can cancel automaticly approved payments through PayPal.

PayPal > Profile (in horizontal menu below tabs) > My Money (Menu to left) > My pre-approved payments > Update
[OR]
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customer ... ge-paylist

This way at the very least they can't take more money.
PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Hi Matty.Thanks for your input.
I am not sure I understand what you mean. The sign up was made with my credit card on their record,
not paypal. How do I change it to paypal with your suggestion?
I am searching for their cacellation page.
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
azubro wrote:Hi Matty.Thanks for your input.
I am not sure I understand what you mean. The sign up was made with my credit card on their record,
not paypal. How do I change it to paypal with your suggestion?
I am searching for their cacellation page.

Sorry, I don't own a credit card, there's few offerings where I live and almost no opportunity to use, so I'm not really sure what options you have in that case.

Maybe the best way to stop they charging you in the future if they're not responding is to contact the bank and tell them not to allow anymore payments to them.
PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Thanks Matty. I appreciate your concern.

This topic was started on Aug 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.