Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Not going to stop trying

linconian
Trust:

Not going to stop trying

I think the majority of newbies come here wanting to make money and find they have to spend it first. I looked around Clickbank for something to promote and found a "The Simple Golf swingSystem" which fits in with my website which is sports related.

OK, got this far, but now I have to build a webpage to promote the above system or get someone to do it for me as I'm not sure how to go about this myself.

Could I use the venders site webpage as we are promoting the same product after all or is this not the "done thing". Is there a website that produces webpages for money.

I'd be grateful if someone would make this task somewhat clearer.
Michael

rudolf55
Trust:
Well you're going to need a website for sure and you'll need to know how to manage it. Mark recommends Wordpress for his affiliates but you can also simply make an HTML website. Do you have a website already?

If you do, you'll just need to go ahead and create an article page and have some links to your product.

There's a lot to be covered but if you want to know more I can help you set up the website. Just ask here.

Regards Rudolf
milansangan
Trust:
Hi,

If you would like more ideas on how to create web sites, the link below can be very helpful.
http://www.affilorama.com/site-building
Site Admin
mikeantiga
Trust:
Hi Linconian,

Mark has a step-by-step training course called AffiloBlueprint. It's a proven piece by piece guide composed of 12 weeks of comprehensive affiliate marketing lessons.
Want lessons on Affiliate Marketing, SEO and Content Creation? Get them here for FREE:
http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

faradina
Trust:
linconian wrote:I think the majority of newbies come here wanting to make money and find they have to spend it first

In any kind of business, we do have to make some sort of investment, and affiliate marketing is also a business activity so having to make an investment is a given.

But the thing with affiliate marketing is that you get to invest less than what you would have to when engaging in other types of businesses, and that's because you do not have to develop your own product, you do not have to provide support for the products you promote, and you do not even have to manufacture, store and/or arrange for packaging and shipping, in the case of physical products.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
linconian wrote:OK, got this far, but now I have to build a webpage to promote the above system or get someone to do it for me as I'm not sure how to go about this myself.

You could check the lessons on PPC Landing Pages :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

z_d_marketing
Trust:
Are they providing a webpage for you to host, or are you talking about linking to their sales page? either way, check the conversion rates for the page they are giving you. I usually like to choose affiliate programmes that have pre-built and effective sales pages with them, saves me time and money!
Affiliate Marketing Secrets Revealed
Are YOU interested in Affiliate Marketing but have not idea where to START? Discover how to Create Your First Website
www.gurusharesmarketingsecrets.com

bizt105
Trust:
I'm not going to stop trying either. I've been trying since december '09. I was yo-yo marketing most of the time.
jacksonlin
Trust:
I started using Affiloblueprint. Now I don't need a job. This works!
mark18now
Trust:
All my sites are made with wordpress. I highly reccommend it!

This topic was started on Oct 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.