Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Noob Question

wholavi
Trust:

Noob Question

Hi, Im new here. I wanted to know if Im using an affiliate link on my Facebook page, should I use services for shorter url and if so which one is the best?
dmcqpu
Trust:
If you have your own domain, the best would be setting up a redirect in WordPress. For example, my affiliate link to a learn french product would look something like this:
http://www.languagehelper.net/go/rocketfrench

Notice that languagehelper.net is my own domain.

If you don't have your own domain, you could use a service like tinyurl.com or bit.ly.
mdrummond083
Trust:
is there any banners ready to promote/advertise on here?
wholavi
Trust:
Hi alainnacouzi2, I dont have a site yet.... I mostly doing my affiliate work through my facebook page. As I mentiond I quite new here and Im worrried that if I'll shorten my url's my coockie will get lost, is it possible? and why not using "google url shortner"? you can see how many people clicked your link...
Thanks for your help...

This topic was started on Dec 04, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.