Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

No Difficulty and Backlinks Total on Traffic Travis

nightlander300
Trust:

No Difficulty and Backlinks Total on Traffic Travis

Hi, for some reason when i run a keyword through seo/competition the difficulty does not show up as well as the backlink total....is there is anyway i can fix this is it some kind of setting that i have to fix in order for it to work right....thanks
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi nightlander300,

I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused. Are you running the most current version of Traffic Travis? Please make sure to update your copy, and then try running a search again. Are you getting this error on a specific keyword? If so, please let me know what keywords you're running in to this issue with.

I appreciate your patience and hope to hear from you soon.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
A version has been released to fix this issue Wednesday last week so it's possible that you are using an old version.

Please download the latest version of TTV4 through this link:

www.traffictravis.com/software/traffic_travis_v4.exe

The latest version is Version 4.1.0.5289 (15 May 2013).

If you continue to have issues, please send a copy of your results and database to Traffic Travis support.

Take care!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

nightlander300
Trust:
Hi, again well i got it working since i first posted about it. But now it is doing it again and it has been like this for four days......Is it something i am doing or some kind of program blocking Traffic Travis or is it a bug?.....i am completely up to date i even uninstalled it and re installed it just to make sure. ...Thanks again.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you please send your list of keywords, search parameters and proxy details so that I could try to replicate the issue: http://www.traffictravis.com/support

Hope to hear from you soon!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jotonop1
Trust:
Hello,
I just download Traffic Travis pro version and am having the same trouble that it does not show the difficulty rating of the keyword. I even tried for 1 keyword only but still does not work.
I am using traffic travis ver.4.2.0.6223 on window 8.1

please help me out
jotonop1
Trust:
Hello,
I just download Traffic Travis pro version and am having the same trouble that it does not show the difficulty rating of the keyword. I even tried for 1 keyword only but still does not work.

please help me out
jotonop1
Trust:
Hello,

please help me out
nightlander300
Trust:
Hi, the problem i had was because the date and time on the computer was not set right.....try that and see if it works...

This topic was started on May 12, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.