Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbies - Don't give up. I made a sale!

tcampbell
Trust:

Newbies - Don't give up. I made a sale!

Ok, it was only $2.40, but it was a big boost.

Me and a friend are both working on internet marketing, from different angles, and although we have gotten off to a slow start due to work, and our personal lives, have decided that working for the man ain't for us!

I fell into the trap I see a lot of people do(and thanks to this website have steered away from) of spreading myself too thin. I have a bunch of ideas, and started to just work on a bunch of projects, and stop, to work on another.
I have a website just for fun, and to learn, and another one that turned out to be too big of a project for a beginner, so I'm focusing my efforts on throwing up a website, building it, stocking it with content, and polishing it up until it makes me enough money so I can start on others.

I found a topic that I have lots of knowledge, and experience with, and found that writing about it, and finding products to market comes natural.
Still lots of work to do, but I just wanted to share that, especially with other newbies like myself...don't give up!
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Good work campbell :) Glad to see you know what the proper way to go about doing things is.... we all spread ourselves too thin at one point or another in our marketing careers :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Well done, the first sale is pretty important because it really makes you realise that it can be done.

Keep up the good work.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

stevenar
Trust:
Congrats, you just made yourself addicted.
geoff pun
Trust:
:D addictive indeed like steve said, congrats! campbell, exciting stuff, hold to your horses, mine will come too.... :? fingers crossed :lol:
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Congrats tcampbell - may it be the first of many more to come!

The first sale is sweet and usually very small, mine was $2.72 at a scapbooking site... I don't think earned enough to generate a check from that merchant until a year later as my plans became scattered and unfocused. :shock: I think we all fall into that trap, wanting it all now :)

PC
diogenes
Trust:
Been there - done that ... a great thrill when those first couple of dollars come in.
It won't be long now before you'll see a couple of zeros on the end of the cheque. Congrats.
Earn and Learn in your own Online Profitable Home Based business ..

http://work-from-home.nzmkr.com
http://askfordale.ws