Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie Traffic--Is this good or bad?

carlmasure
Trust:

Newbie Traffic--Is this good or bad?

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to IM and want to get a sense for whether or not I'm doing it right. Here's my case:

Set up website on 11-28. Built backlinks on squidoo, hubpages, etc. Monetized on Clickbank. Since 11-29 I've got a hop count of around 85. Today is 11-30. So, is this telling me I'm on the right track? Am I even asking the right question?

Any feedback would be great.

Best,
Carl
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Carl,
Welcome to Affilorama.
It seems you would benefit from Affilorama Blueprint.
It teaches you all this from start to finish on how to build a site, get links, seo, etc.. etc..

There are so many ways to do what you are asking that you just need to test it yourself.
But what you have written seems fine to me.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

carlmasure
Trust:
Thanks Troy,

I very much appreciate your feedback..I'll have to consider AB. I'd love to join for sure, but I'm on a shoestring budget right now. And, please say thanks to Mark. All his free material REALLY helps me out.

Best,

Carl
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Great Job Carl. It took me a few weeks to get that many hops when I first started out. It takes time to build up good traffic to a site. You are doing well.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Nov 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.