Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie to affiliate marketing - Thanks for the help!

glenda
Trust:

Newbie to affiliate marketing - Thanks for the help!

Howdy! Glenda from Australia here. Over the last year or so I've had a good look around the Net for a roadmap to lead me safely and carefully into Affiliate Marketing. If you believe everybody out there, they're all gurus at the game. This is the first site I have found where I feel like someone's been sitting down beside me chatting to me about the basics of getting started - because that's exactly where I need to start - THE BASICS!!! Congratulations to Mark Ling for recognising the complexity of this very topic and using his interpersonal skills and sound knowledge to produce a map for everyone to get started and then proceed from there. I love the videos _ I'm a very visual learner and it's perfect for me - I can go over and over them until it sinks in. I haven't really participated in forums before but I hear it's a great resource - so far I feel a sound anticipation that I might just find the confidence to get started. Cheers to working with you all.
Glenda
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Welcome :)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Glenda, let us know how we can help you out.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

kiwikool
Trust:
A Big Welcome Glenda,

Ask for help when ever you need it.

Regards

Matt 8)
Search & Review Products With http://www.somethingabout.com

dragon33
Trust:
Welcome Glenda