Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

dacahe
Trust:

Hello guys this is David, I am new just wanted to say hi, hope all is well in your world
PremiumMember
darrenplowe
Trust:
Hello David, I'm Darren and I'm new too. Just a quick message to say hello and I hope your enjoying it so far.
malachi
Trust:
Hello Everyone,
I too am new and very glad to be here. Hope to learn a lot and share also. Best regards.
jpastorizo
Trust:
This is the best affiliate program I've ever been a member of! I've been with Wealthy Affiliates, PPCC2.0 and GCD but so far this has been where I don't get confused on the lessons.

A lot of us are new here. Share your learnings and I will share mine. =)

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
chrisgoddard
Trust:
Welcome to all the new faces! Hope you're finding everything ok! Don't hesitate to post any questions you might have in the forum, whether it's about affiliate marketing for finding something on Affilorama. We're here to help. Also, make sure you stay tuned to our blog... we post heaps of really great tips, advice and news.

Enjoy Affilorama!
greggo15
Trust:
So far i'm diggin this program as well. Is anyone working on promoting this program through clickbank?
Greggo!

bjthomas
Trust:
I remember information on this site that showed Mark using X Site Pro to build the WOW site. Is it still around? Thanks, Brenda

This topic was started on Apr 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.