Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie questions

neoseo365
Trust:

Newbie questions

Hi all, first timer here, got a few questions:

1. I know you guys are coming out with an updated version of ABP at the end of the month, will the AJP also be updated?
2. With AJP, what other essential (not required) tools do you recommend? Traffic Travis, SEOnuke... anything?
3. I know the difference between ABP and AJP, but how does the Premium differ?

I've been reading through the forum, looks like there are lot of good people here, I think I will like it here :)
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
@neoseo365, Welcome :)

As far as I know, there aren't any plans to update AJP in the near future (maybe I'm wrong through...).

For AJP, the only real tools you need would be an autoresponder like Aweber. Yes, they teach SEO in AJP and if you're going to go that route, you should probably invest in a keyword research tool like Traffic Travis, but there's also a free version of the tool as well (though to be fair, I haven't used it since 2010...).

Premium is a series of tools that can really help you with your marketing. You'll get things like an article spin tool, tools to help you find and build backlinks, things to check rankings, etc.

Sounds like you're leaning toward AJP. That's a great choice if you're interested in email marketing.

Anyway, I'm sure others will chime in, but I hope this helps :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi neoseo365,

Welcome to Affilorama! :)

1. I know you guys are coming out with an updated version of ABP at the end of the month, will the AJP also be updated?

Yes, we are releasing the new version of Affiloblueprint this May 29th. There are plans to update Affilojetpack, but not at this time. We have gathered feedback on the Affilojetpack course and are still in this process of gathering data. Rest assured we will let you know once we get started on updating it.

2. With AJP, what other essential (not required) tools do you recommend? Traffic Travis, SEOnuke... anything?

I recommend Traffic Travis for SEO and keyword research. You need an autoresponse and you can get Aweber for that. You would also need domain registration. We have Affilorama Domains.

The above are what I recommend. It is up to you to decide on what suits you best.

3. I know the difference between ABP and AJP, but how does the Premium differ?

The main difference is that Premium is a membership/subscription, whereas Affiloblueprint and Affilojetpack are courses. The membership includes monthly magazines, marketing tools and hosting for 15 domains, to name a few. Please see our Premium page for more information.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

main14041953
Trust:
Hi
I am new to affilaite marketing , I am trying to find someone who is able to help me chose the correct method and honest way to teach me how to make money online.. I am reading so many articles but cant understabnd how it works.. Is there a kind soul willing to help me .
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

You're in a good place. Start with the free lessons here or, if you are serious about making some money. Affiloblueprint is one of the best from zero to making money courses you can find, but it only works if you focus. Don't jump around reading articles everywhere. Just pick a system and stick to it.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

phillip.hammond
Trust:
Hi, I am a newbie and wanted to know if I needed to have a new domain name for every product that I wanted to promote or could links or content from within my website be enough to get the website on the Google radar?

Be grateful for any advice or help,

Cheers,

Phill
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey phillip, generally we recommmend a new site for each niche, but you can promote multiple products from 1 site. in fact it is really helpful to focus on building just one or two sites and start building an email list, then once you get a subscriber base started, work on promoting products through your list rather than on your site.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

lorenv44
Trust:
Hi Guys,
I'm a real newbie starting on a shoestring budget. My plans are to build niche websites to sell mainly Clickbank and Amazon products. I researched free hosting and came up with this Unlimited Domains and unlimited Traffic site with full C-panel. this is their address: http://www.heliohost.org/home/ ---free-website-and-hosting.html

Then i of course needed domain names. Here is a site that sells Bulk Domains at co.cc which work just as well as Dot Com Names. http://www.co.cc

I hope this is a help to those that have been laid off their jobs like me.

Regards,
neoseo365
Trust:
Hey, has the launch of the updated ABP been delayed? Today is the 29th, but I don't see anything about the launch or any launch discount.
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
As far as I know the launch is going ahead according to schedule... But maybe someone with more "inside knowledge" should chime in...
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

lorenv44
Trust:
No Interest???
Hmm, how do I start a new thread?
phillip.hammond
Trust:
Hiya,
I bought a domain name before I really started learning about the subject (idiot!) and people seem to say that you should have a different domain for each individual product promoting. I like the domain i have but it only matches a generic keyword, so my question is, can I run a website that promotes varying products without keywords used in the domain name and still be successful?

Grateful for help,

Phill
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Launch went as planned. the launch started at 11am est.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Phillip, yes! in fact, I already said so earlier in this thread. you WANT multiple products,.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
As far as I know the launch is going ahead according to schedule... But maybe someone with more "inside knowledge" should chime in...

The launch went ahead as scheduled. At 11AM EST (US Eastern Standard) we sent out emails with the link where you can purchase the new Affilolblueprint 3.

Been very, very busy since then! :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

61gregb
Trust:
Hello,

Can anybody give me some ideas.
I have a website with articles hoping to generate sales via the affiliate link on each article.
I have had over 8500 comments telling me that my articles are great and I am the best blogger they've ever seen but I have not had a single sale of the ebook I am trying to presell. Anyone got some clues?

Greg
leuryp
Trust:
61gregb wrote:Hello,

Can anybody give me some ideas.
I have a website with articles hoping to generate sales via the affiliate link on each article.
I have had over 8500 comments telling me that my articles are great and I am the best blogger they've ever seen but I have not had a single sale of the ebook I am trying to presell. Anyone got some clues?

Greg

Hello Greg,

It sounds to me that those are all spam comments generated by some software. There is a possibility that you are targeting the wrong keywords to generate your traffic. From what I gathered from your post sounds like you might not be using lower traffic buyer keywords for that niche and instead are using broad ones with high traffic.

Hope that helps a bit.
shirley56rules
Trust:
Can anybody tell me if I buy Afillojetpack that the strategies are still good for 2012 since the course is now 2 yrs old and things change pretty quick in this industry. Its alot of money to spend to buy outdated products.
PremiumMember
crozza
Trust:
I dont have one yet! My thoughts were to build a basic web site in a niche, start a newsletter using the format Mark uses and build a list from that. The question for me is that by building a list in one niche (and a trusted list too) how long before I can introduce another product, in a totally different market?
PremiumMember
berny_weiss
Trust:
lorenv44 wrote:No Interest???

Hi, I'm wondering the same thing. How o you post a new question please?

Cheers
Berny
PremiumMember
crozza
Trust:
berny_weiss wrote:
lorenv44 wrote:No Interest???

Hi, I'm wondering the same thing. How o you post a new question please?

Cheers
Berny

return to affiliate hangout, go to the bottom and select "new topic" or similar in the green box at the bottom of the page
PremiumMember
berny_weiss
Trust:
Cheers Crozza - now I know how. I'm a new member today and have tried how to do this on and off for hours now. Cheers for your help fellow Aussie! Could pay for the forum to have action buttons at the top and the bottom!

Regards
Berny
lilygreen289
Trust:
Hi
I am new to affilaite marketing , I am trying to find someone who is able to help me chose the correct method and honest way to teach me how to make money online.. I am reading so many articles but cant understabnd how it works.. Is there a kind soul willing to help me .
Hi,this is my site: http://iplaytheme.com/
There are many free wordpress themes for you download!
Thank you for visiting~

This topic was started on May 24, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.