Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie on the forum

khalstead
Trust:

Newbie on the forum

Hey All,

I'm fairly new to Affilorama/AB & haven't introduced myself. Great to be here with others in the same boat - learning. I'm finally being successful at not being distracted by the next "bright shiny object." So now I'm moving forward & trying to stay focused. Woohoo!

Cheers,
Kari
Kari

"Dream big...Small dreams ain't got no suction." Satchel Paige

paulie69
Trust:
Hey Kari,

Welcome aboard! I'm only new too so I know the feeling! I'm slowly building my confidence and my knowledge though!
I'm pleased things are looking good for you! :) Have fun!

Regards
Paul Delphin.
wollowra
Trust:
Welcome Kari.
:)
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Welcome to the ...

Bright shiny object? Where? :D

Hope you have lots of success.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

jasondodd
Trust:
hi kari and welcome to the affilorama forums, youll find a lot of helpful info around here - the members are always looking to help newbies (the voice of experience :)

absolutely as hard as it is - you need to stay focused until you master one thing before moving on to another. take your time with AB, dont feel you have to get each week completed within the week but it is helpful having a timeline so you dont find 6 mths down the track you havent moved forward!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

humonster
Trust:
Hello everybody. My name is Gabor and I am a new member here. I am a 47 years young hungarian guy live in Ningbo, China running a trading company. I had some internet marketing experience from about 10 years ago, but the game has changed a lot since and I want to update my tiny knowledge.
khalstead
Trust:
Thanks everyone for all your positive support...it makes a huge difference when moving into a new endeavor.

Welcome Gabor...I look forward to hearing about your success in the forum.

Cheers,
Kari
Kari

"Dream big...Small dreams ain't got no suction." Satchel Paige

mally2010
Trust:
Hi,

I am new to the internet and i want to learn affiliate marketing and this place looks good to me.
I have been on the internet for a while but been overloaded by the information and not getting anywhere for the last few years and i have come to this forum to learn things the right way.
Please help!

Speak to you soon.

http://www.decrease-the-fat.info/
http://www.endlessonlinemoney.info/

This topic was started on Jul 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.