Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie looking for answers before jumping in...

loneleon
Trust:

Newbie looking for answers before jumping in...

Hi Folks,

I am a complete newbie who wants to join in pretty much soon... Please help me with my Budget checklist for my first foray into AM. I am looking at doing one website with ABP to start with in about 3-6 weeks time.

ABP 2.0 USD 197.00 (one time)
Website hosting USD 120.00/year
Domain name USD 10.00/year
AM auto USD 19/month
30-35 articles from an Elance ______?
Anything more I need to consider please? Please help me to complete this, keeping in mind that this is for a complete total newbie with no experience in website building, AM or HTML.

I want to start asap and initially contribute 2 solid hours every day for my website with Mark's ABP 2.0

Will appreciate your feedback on this and yes I am rooting for all of us newbies here. All the best!
bears34
Trust:
The only other thing you might want to consider is an autoresponder for delivering your newsletter. That's about 20/month. Some people also use articlemarketingautomation.com to build links. That I think is around 50/month.
wollowra
Trust:
I would also set aside another $50 - $100 a mth for misc items.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

kalla2
Trust:
Thank you Bears34 and Troy.

"As a newbie, I feel humble and tiny, diving into this sea of opportunities of AM, however as a part of Affilorama's vibrant community with Mark leading us, I feel like a colossus." (Swiped from JFK's speech, I think). Yes I will jump into untested waters later today with AB 2.00, safe in the knowledge that with commitment, smart work and dedication, we will reach our goal of Freedom.

With you all the way to freedom,
Raj

"Freedom is my birthright and I shall have it"
-Lokmanya Tilak.
Last edited by michellerana on 25 Nov 09 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Great to have you here. Stick with Affiloblueprint. Don't get distracted by other systems. This program works. Good luck and feel free to ask for help if you need any.
Last edited by michellerana on 25 Nov 09 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
loneleon wrote:30-35 articles from an Elance ______?

Good writers from elance usually charge US$10/article but others would bid lower. Just make sure you check their ratings (feedback, reviews, repeat customers) before hiring them.

See you in the Affiloblueprint members' forum, Raj :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

loneleon
Trust:
Thanks JM and Michelle.

I am in. I have subscribed to Aff premium and the VIP package a few minutes ago. Thanks Michelle for your timely advice. I have gone thru a few videos on the VIP section.

But How can I access my AffiloBlueprint. I do not seem to have a clue. Please help.

Raj :-|
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
go to the affilorama home tab, there will be a box on top that show the AB area link.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

loneleon
Trust:
Thanks JM. I did that soon as I got in after buying. However, the AB button just takes me to the promo page. I have emailed support and expect a solution soon.
All the best,
Raj
martgy
Trust:
Welcome to Internet Marketing. I encourage you to read my post here
affiliate-hangout/internet-marketing-a-bird-s-eyeview-t5835.html
Never seem to finish setting up your website or sales funnel ? Problem selling Clickbank products ? Confused about technical details ? Read my blog for a solution - http://martg.cbpirateblog.com You'll be glad you did.

mack45
Trust:
Hi I think you should try a better hosting and what you can get I was just looking at host gator $7 a month and you get unlimited emails unlimited ad on domains and sub domains . It comes with a lot of good marketing features. It has Fantistico and word press.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

This topic was started on Nov 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.