Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Newbie Income Question

gilesy
Trust:

Newbie Income Question

Hey everyone,

This is my first post to the forum so hello from Ireland!

Anyway, I've been learning about "internet marketing" for the last 8 months I think now.
I've watched alot of webinars and took notes, So im pretty confident I can make a living
online i.e I understand 99% of the strategies. I've also been outsourcing work for about 2
years now on other little projects im so confident about working with people abroad.

To cut a fairly long story short I'm in the army and I'm going overseas now in a few weeks.
But when I get back I'll be fairly cash rich for a change so I'd like to make a start on a new
career in internet marketing.

What I'm asking is how should I wisely invest my money in my new career?
And while I'm away I'l have alot of extra time for further learning, so has anyone any suggestions
as to what I could improve myself on?

I was thinking of putting enough money by for 2 full-time phillipino to work for me for 6 months, and
have the cash for 1,000 domains and 2 servers. And also join the blueprint program of course ;)
While I'm away I was thinking of becoming an "SEO" expert, coding confident, and landing page savy.

If I applied myself and did what I was told, what sort of money could I expect to earn after 6 months?
Bearing in my mind I'm new and will make mistakes...? I just want to know what to expect so I'm not
overly disappointed or surprised!

Regards,
Gilesy
jcdean
Trust:
If I had it to do over again I would study SEO, and become an expert.
If I had the cash I would outsource. (Maybe not two full time people to start)
So I think your on the right track.

The only thing I think I would do different that the plan you have created is start off a little slower. I don't think you will ever need a thousand domains, or two servers.

Welcome to the forum.
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

superaff
Trust:
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I don't think it's a solid plan. Here is what you need to do instead:

1. Buy the affiloblueprint
2. Follow the step by step plan
3. Outsource (what Mark says you should outsource)
4. When you completed the blueprint (and hopefully your first website is up and running and actually making sales)...

Build a second website, but this time, outsource the whole process.

This is better and works very well.

As for buying servers and 1000 domains, a big NO, NO here. Again, don't do this, ok?

Let me know if you need any clarification.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

gilesy
Trust:
jeez thanks for the feedback... I know what you guys mean by no need for 1000 domains,
but what I meant by that is-

I learnt from "jeff johnson" on youtube that if your niche takes off, go back and make another
10 sites around that niche i.e using different keywords...because theres obviously good money
in that niche, kind of like drilling for oil, if you find oil you sink more wells in that area, so iv been
always under the impression that before you'd know it you'd have hundreds of sites..so I thought
500-1000 would be a fair estimation. oh and bluehost hosts 500 wordpresses per server so thats
where I got 2 servers from also!

Yeah I like the sounds of the AFblueprint thats the route il start on so, from my reading it seems to be
the most reliable of all the strategies, il use that as my backbone and I can slowly experiment into
different areas over time! I noticed "internet marketing" is very much like "property development"
theres alot of ways to make money in the game but you have to adopt some sort of strategy to apply
yourself to, like you don't see a "property developer" buillding houses, renting apartments and renovating
old churches they one thing and master it ;)

Now just back to my original question- I'm going to do this with a friend I met through the army... We will
have money to invest in this and can work full-time. We'll also have another couple of months to study
things like SEO etc in dept so were very confident we can do this... The thing im wondering about the
most is how will our income be affected? I know alot of guys go into this game focusing way too much on
money and get too greedy and wind up with no sales at all which is not our style.... but what I'm trying to
gauge is what income should guys like us expect so we can better prepare for bills and understand how our
lifestyles will be affected!?

Thanks again for the help,
Gilesy
gilesy
Trust:
jeez thanks for the feedback... I know what you guys mean by no need for 1000 domains,
but what I meant by that is-

I learnt from "jeff johnson" on youtube that if your niche takes off, go back and make another
10 sites around that niche i.e using different keywords...because theres obviously good money
in that niche, kind of like drilling for oil, if you find oil you sink more wells in that area, so iv been
always under the impression that before you'd know it you'd have hundreds of sites..so I thought
500-1000 would be a fair estimation. oh and bluehost hosts 500 wordpresses per server so thats
where I got 2 servers from also!

Yeah I like the sounds of the AFblueprint thats the route il start on so, from my reading it seems to be
the most reliable of all the strategies, il use that as my backbone and I can slowly experiment into
different areas over time! I noticed "internet marketing" is very much like "property development"
theres alot of ways to make money in the game but you have to adopt some sort of strategy to apply
yourself to, like you don't see a "property developer" buillding houses, renting apartments and renovating
old churches they one thing and master it ;)

Now just back to my original question- I'm going to do this with a friend I met through the army... We will
have money to invest in this and can work full-time. We'll also have another couple of months to study
things like SEO etc in dept so were very confident we can do this... The thing im wondering about the
most is how will our income be affected? I know alot of guys go into this game focusing way too much on
money and get too greedy and wind up with no sales at all which is not our style.... but what I'm trying to
gauge is what income should guys like us expect so we can better prepare for bills and understand how
our lifestyles will be affected!? I'm sure there tonnes of people with this similar question but each case is
obviously different...

Thanks again for the help,
Gilesy

This topic was started on Dec 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.